Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tag

So yes Jer Lynn tagged me. =)

Layer One: On The Outside

Name: Felix Saw Lip Tat

Birth Date: April Fool 89
Current status: Single
Eye Colour: Black

Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: The Lefty freak


Layer Two: On The Inside

Your Heritage: Chinese and a lil'bit of Thai

Your Fears : Loosing the loved one, and a lil'bit of heights phobia.
Your Weakness: Giving excuses for making myself feel better. Procastinate.
Your Perfect Pizza: Beef Peperoni


Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Your Thoughts First Waking Up: Today? "Ah It's 3 and my throat pain like hell"
Your Bedtime: Usually 11pm++
Your Most Missed Memory: days when every family members are home.


Layer Four: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: Mickey D !!
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Neither
Tea or Nestea: Milo.Sorry. =)
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappucino or Coffee: I.NO.COFFEE


Layer Five: Do You...

Smoke: Never.
Curse: Yes, kinda always. mostly for imitation purposes.
Take a shower: I smell good naturally that I don't need to bath at all. DUH.
Have a crush: Not sure.
Think you've been in love: No
Go to school: I choose to remain silent.
Want to get married: Yes
Believe in yourself: Sometimes.
Think you're a health freak: Obviously.


Layer Six: In The Past Month

Drank alcohol: No
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: No

Eaten sushi: No


Layer Seven: Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: No
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Not sure.



Layer Eight:
Age You're HopingTo Be Married: 30



Layer Nine: In a Girl/Guy

Best Eye Colour: Blue.
Best Hair Colour:
for chinese : Black

for caucasian or any other race : Black
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short



Layer Ten: What Were You Doing

1 Min Ago: answering this tag
1 Hour Ago: Physics
4.5 Hours Ago: Maths
1 Month Ago: Trials
1 Year Ago: A Level. I Love PE4.


Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence

I Love: family.friends.music
I Feel: sick

I Hate: someone
I Hide: secrets

I Miss: my sisters
I Need: a good results in A Levels

Layer Twelve: Tag 5 ppl.

JLYNN !! XD
interested in re-doing this again?

anyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! I realize this is somewhat off-topic but I had to ask.
Does building a well-established website like yours require a lot
of work? I'm completely new to writing a blog but I do write in my diary everyday. I'd like to start
a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and feelings online.
Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or
tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

Feel free to visit my web-site :: reorder checks

March 9, 2013 at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home