Saturday, May 26, 2007

Love and Money - Design Talk of the British






Went* first picture* with *second picture* today at KLCC K Avenue.Love and Money designing talk. After the blood-spitting breakfast at Breadstory. The talk from an Architecture/Landscape Architecture named Ng Sek San talked about his inspiration and the idea of him trying to balance between natural and architecture. It is really awesome. He showed us his previous project, interested you can go seksan.com


Went Sungai Wang with a light hope of finding a cheap coat for my prom. Which it turns out to be a failure cause I saw no shits but only sea foods. And dear Miss President, thanks to your late bless I successfully protect myself with the Anti-Seafood-Aura around me, I am safe and sound currently. and when do I get promoted?

Went Low Yat plaza and get Douglas's doomed-video-card fixed. and it results into buncha temptation of wonderful wonderful digicameras and mp3s. And mahai-ly, the video card will be fixed in 4 to 6 weeks, and someone couldn't play no dotA at homeeeee.

Went Time Square and basically still the same desperation and devastation, despite I found no coats and the Square is bloodily filled with humans in the entry. Look.



Ah now then I get why these creeps filled up in front of my eyes this morning.

Apparently there's some fans-meeting session there, there's this two actor came from Taiwan and I can't care more about that. Douglas, your sister watch their shows, bare in mind. =)



Yes Miss President, I'm in the same train with them.


Went back to KL Central and the word "Factory Outlet" caught my eyes. And I found this two darlings with great price tags.


Wonder which one nicer. I like the first one more though.


Went Pizza Hut just now with Aunt and cousin for dinner. It's like once in a blue moon for my uncle allow their kids to eat out with us and yeah they're pretty lucky.


Robbery happened in seconds. In front of my bloody eyes.


Two malay guys walked into the Hut and yelled which I don't get a shit at first of what happened, then I saw the sharp machete in their hands. 2 of them, both with helmets, one pointing the machete at people around, asking them to shut up and shits, and another one crashed up the cashier and took all the money. No one dare to look up and I heard the sound of coins falling into the bad. and they took 1 minutes to do this and went off. Then a lady that sat the nearest to the entrance fell into tears straight after they left. The hut is in total silence for seconds and then people were returned to their conversation and minutes later, the hut is back to normal business, fuck, it looks like nothing happened only, people still can continue eating their pizza, there's new customers came in and damn, I am totally freaked out. Then my 13 years old cousin, female, commented :



"COOL"

Bloody hell I freak out like crap and she thought that that's cool. 13 years old freak.

Eventful day without studying. Yes doomed.
and oh before I left Time Square I saw the shop that my brother recommended,saying that he brought his suit there, so I took one of the coats and tried.


I looked like a retarded bellboy working in a hotel with the fucktardish smile. Sad.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Keat said...

i like the last one best.
lol.

honestly, i don't see the difference between the two jackets. but i blame it on my monitor. time for a new one!

May 26, 2007 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

haha maybe you need a zoom looking in it.
one with blur stripe and another one is pure black.
one 3 buttons and another 2.

May 26, 2007 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger cookie said...

Haha... Couldn't see the difference either.

And whoa. Robbery. Scary.. ><

May 27, 2007 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

*copy**paste*

click to enlarge bahhh and see clearer behhh.

and yeah scary shit.

May 27, 2007 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger makubeX said...

i love the last pic !!!

u there ... carry my bags into room 12629!! n i meant NOW!!!!

u wearing tat to prom!??? u be mistaken 4 the bellboy n will be sent to do ur work instead of enjoyin ur time wit pe4 n ur date!!!

May 27, 2007 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

no i am freaking not.
but just in case we need rooms that night,
guys,
you all need me.
AT YOUR SERVICE SIR.
WELCOME TO MARRIOT.

May 27, 2007 at 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home