Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tag

Yesh I got tagged by my President of the Anti Lalas club, the boobs grobber, the ass smacker, the one and only,Ms. Audrey Lim.

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn? make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.

How are you feeling today?
All About You - Mcfly
Yeah it's all about a friend. He's having a bad day.Currently feeling bad for fail to cheer him up. But Mr-You-Know-Who-You-Are, you know you still have us, we do care about you, so please cheer up.

Will you get far in life?
Augustana - Boston
"I think I'll start a new life" Yeah, I think I should start a new life. Can I skip this question? I ahvento much comment about it.

What is your best friend's theme song?
More Than Anyone - Gavin DeGraw
Yes laaaaaa. I wonder if she love this song. But yesh we love her more than anyone, for being a sweet nice princess. "Free for you, whenever you need" As your best friend. =)

What is the story of your life?
Like A Star - Corinne Bailey Rae
Yeah, for tyring hard to shine around a group of people that better, shinier than you.

What was high school like?
Roses - The Med and Dia
er.... Beautiful but thorny? Painfully wonderful? No, it's much better than that. ......... OKAY ! NEXT !

How can you get ahead in life?
Lithium - Evanescence
WHAT DOES THIS SUPPOSE TO MEANNNNNN !!????? ARGHHH NEXT !

What's the best thing about your friends?
Stickitu - Pussycat Dolls
Yeah, stick with you no matter what happen to you.I have good friends. =)

Describe your grandparents.
Mack The Knife - Michael Buble
"Ya know when that shark bites, with his teeth, babe" Yes watch out her sharp teeth dear. Anyhow the rest of my grandparents were now all attending Louis Armstrongs's concert up there. Gawsh my grandparents don't even understand English.

How's your life going?
Beautiful Love - The Afters
"Maybe a greater thing will happen Maybe all will see" Beautifully. and full of the unexpected coming. But I am still standing.

What song will they play at your funeral?
Thanks For The Memories - Fall Out Boy
YES LAAAAAA. Thanks for the Memories will be the perfect song I guess. But it will be weird for you to see people rocking their head in a silent and peaceful suppose to be graveyard. ROCKERRRSSSS.

Will you have a happy life?
It's Not Over - Chris Daughtry
It still not over, mean I will have a happier life, cause I am having a happy life now. Or it means another way round, I am going to have a worse life cause it's all still not over?

What do your friends really think of you?
Almost Honest - Josh Kelleys
Oh rly, yes rly. So I am almost honest eh my dear friends?

Do people secretly lust after you?
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
err. whattahell?But ignore the song, I wish larh.

How can you make yourself happy?
Swing Swing - The All Anerican Rejects
hahahah. Swing Swing and make myself happy sounds damn wrong wehhhhhh. *can't stop laughing* You should see my expression staring on my Window Media Player showing "Swing Swing"

What should you do with your life?
Candyman - Christina Aguilera
"Make your panties drop" yeshhhhhhhh,mwahahaa. I should do that with my life? Hell no me no pervert. Kay be your sweet-chocolate-sugar-coated-Candyman.

Will you ever have children?
Work - JimmyEatWorld
*giggles* "Don't think we're not serious" Yes I am , I have to work for it.

What song would you strip to?
Leaving So Soon - Keane
Aww. I didn't save "Buttons" into my pendrive cause I guess that will be more more more suitable than this song larhh. Leaving so soon and I strip for what?

What does your mum think of you?
Mack The Knife - Frank Sinatra
Okay so I do have two versions of Mack the Knife, and this is just purely freaking luck larhhh. Now I have to think of another elaboration. My mum do think I have a mouth full of shark teeth, being bloody sarcastic and good at biting people with words.

What is your deep, dark secret??
Ordinary People - John Legend
Yesh, people I am no Hiro Nakamura or Micah Sanders but just an ordinary people. I don't have powers. T_T

What is your mortal enemy's theme song??
Is It Any Wonder - Keane
Haha, another confusing one. Yes I think the Gundam robots theme songs will be more suitable. *Insert little mermaid's Ursula face here* *and laugh*neeheeheeheeheeeeeee.

What's your personality like?
From The Inside Out - HillSong United
"Your light will shine when all else fades" wah.


"Consume me from the inside out"
WAH

What song will be played at your wedding?
A Love That Will Last - Renee Olstead
yesh correcto. for me I wish for a long last relationship, a safe nice one. So this is soooo perfecto.

and now tag 5 people.
I can see other people tagged people that I wanna tag, so I shall tag those that always tagged me. Jlynn!! then Sue Ling, Grace,Seokhoon, and Yusnie Yundekkkkkkkkkk. Have fun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home