Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ache

Economics Is Teh Bitch.
Sorethroat is Teh Bitch.

I looked so fucked-up-two days ago. Ming says he felt sick just looking at my face. Yes people I am terribly sick. The day before Economics. But I did sat for the exam, it was not good, but I wrote what I knew so stuff it larh. And anyway, thanks Jean for the Honey drink and the Panadols, thanks Mel for the talk in the midnight, thanks PE4rians for the care and the felix-you-fucking-go-to-sleep, thanks Wrn Wrn and Audrey"pokeypokey" Tan for the ride and the advices, oh ya, Helen the librarian, thank you too.

Anyway, remember this guy that talked to Melody in Kopitiam few days ago, apparently he asked us to gave him our email address so that he can update us with his coming-soon-some-IQ-expanding-centre and anyway I gave him 4 email address, and apparently it's kinda unfair cause only Melody got his email. and I am jealous









FUCKING NOT.

Anyway Melody smsed me and told me what happened. and I laughed, replying :
" Forward that to me, we'll see what happen on my blog."

and here you go.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: not-showing-you-his-email-blekkkkkk@yahoo.com
To: elvismel_cheezy@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 18:59:09 -0700 (PDT)Subject:
Dear Melody,

It is nice meeting you at the Kopitiam restaurant on Saturday (yesterday ) afternoon. I find you really cute, I wonder whether you will be interested in a dinner date before Thursday.

Because on Thursday I will be making my journey back to Hong Kong through Philippines.

what is your contact number ?

sms me or email me ok

Ming
(he-gave-his-number,too.)


*******************************************

End of story.
Now I feel like asking Melody to go date him for the dinner and see how it goes.

Or not,
I might get killed, having a thought of this. Oh well.

Physics is on coming Monday and I am half screwed.

"Tell me something that I don't know about you. =)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home