Saturday, June 02, 2007

Ming 2, you idiot

Was at Kopitiam the whole day today, doing the konon-nyer studying thing, thanks to the closed library,oh and by the way.



Happy Birthday Agung, have a nice one.

Though I am not that close with him but oh well.

Yeah so there's Nicky, Doug and Melody with me. 3 Economics and 1 Maths.

So then there's this two guys, sitting at the table beside us. And apparently we found out that one of them keep on moving his butt towards Mel and sorta touched her and apologize by purpose.

And until I stand up and went to the toilet, when I came out they are already talking to us.
So there's this old guy telling me saying :" You, hey you, you give my friend 13 numbers. He can memorize it perfectly for you. He got his way that can help you all in memorizing, I know you all need this."
I don't quite bother about it actually, was quite frustrating about the stupid Economic Growth, and please, it's sort of obvious that they are all concentrating on the only female at our table. So anyway, the fella sorta told us that he's on the newspaper before, for what the first Malaysian that invented this supermemorizingpower thingy that he got 3 Bachelor Degree in once year 2000 at University Malaysia and I didn't mean to be rude, but his-face-doesn't-look-like-one.

Anyway, I was urged to wrote 13 numbers though I am serioussssly not that interested in it. So I wrote

9187620671437

and passed it to him, and thought that the numbers already swifted into his brain straight.
Manatau he took the paper, and stared at it. And borrowed pen from me, and start writing some alphabets on it. I was stunned with what he freakingly did.

15 seconds.

Then he flip my paper over, and started writing the alphabets out. Then he started writing back the number and passed it back to me, with a smiling face.

I stared at him and start thinking :" mahai spend so long time looking and writing at the paper, retard also can la." So I did expect he wrote everything corrently. And I started checking the numbers.




I smiled.

Melody asked :"so, is everything correct?"









"NO."
His friend asked me proudly :" All correct?"

I answered proudly as well. " No, there's something wrong here."


9181620671432

He looked at the paper. seconds.

The fourth digit is supposed to be 1, he just corrected it.


Then he said, "OHHHHH. yeah correct one I wrote this wrongly I wrote this wrongly."


Believe me, if I were you Mister, I already ran off before I recheck the paper if someone told me I made a mistake in my suppose-to-work-super-duper-mengewowkan-trick. I am not that stupid to stay there and embarass myself more.




and last but not least, you. SUCK.

1 Comments:

Blogger ocaender said...

ROFLMAO!

Who ask you to attract old men?

June 4, 2007 at 1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home