Monday, July 23, 2007

Big Spanda

Was using the computer when mum stormed in and start yelling at me showing me my handphone bill for June.

I was like bwahahahaha how terrible can it be.
*stare at the paper*








Yikes.

RM 236.54. Not very suprised about it actually, with those calls for the trips and the blueforest guy, and some hour talks with some close one.
Then I started checking the bills see who I called the most. Highlighting the number that appears the most.
*highlighting*
Aha. Expected, you better buy me something nice from Bali. =)


*stares at the highlights again.*
Yes you better buy me something nice from Bali.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez man...sorry.....i dint know u called me sooooo freaking much
hehehehe
seriously i wonder why...i dont recall u calling me that much at all
ehehehehe
anyway, bali rawks..!!! i got u something lah...dont worry...hihi
but u'll have to wait till august!

July 27, 2007 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home