Monday, July 16, 2007

Cinderella, oh no the horror

CHRIS BROWN : YOU CAN BE MY CINDERELLA

A,A,A BE MY CINDERELLA

A,A,A,A,A



Chris Brown's remix version of Umbrella ftw.
Seriously, this is stupid.

Anyway.

There's too many things happened, shocking things. So guys I don't really feel like explaining them but these are the deals.
  1. I've quitted Kumon
  2. I am going home, Perlis, tomorrow night, until August.
  3. and.. there's no number 3.

Well, Singass, get well soon. Though you looked like you already fully recovered. =)
Glad to see the cheery face is still there. Not the mati-mati-ikan's face splatting up there. Good Good.

So, people that will missed me, good job I say, keep it up.
people that haven miss me, it's not too late for you to start now.
people that will not miss me, who else you can miss !!! HAHAHA.


Joking.


But yeah.
  1. Sly old woman,
  2. cousins with good acting skills,
  3. dear mummy daddy.
I'm coming home.

*plays Chris Daughtry-Home*





ahem, you sing yourself ha, no Audio service here anyway. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home