Friday, July 20, 2007

Day 3



Day 3. And I am still, sick, a bit, and bored.



And I found out something weird today.

I wonder if it started since I came home. Yeah so everybody in my house got this ass kicking or ass slapping thing going on, believe it or not, even my dad did so, but not to me laa, sounds so wrong if he did. But yeah, greet each other with ass kicking and ass slapping ( yes Saran and Audrey, feeling like coming to Perlis now?) is weird, i mean, in my house.


  • Mum goes like :"eh son ! *slap ass* go *slap ass* take your plate and eat " and
  • Aunt goes like :" oi si kui kia ( in a joking way, eh you little brat. ) *kick ass*" then laughed.

    Not that I don't know that my family is weird, but haha yeah this is basically the latest thing we did to each other, and they're lovin' it. Oh well.

Three days in a row Perlis is raining, and my headache is still killing me.
So basically, my mum is soooo sick of yelling at us waking us up early in the morning, 7 o' clock laaaaa oh my gawd. I bet none of my classmates wake up at this ungodly hour la aiyohhhhhh. She can just simply crash in with a loud thump, with the leg. Since the door is not fully closed.

*loud thump*
*door creek*
*that stupid sandals "clucking" approaching the bed*
and there goes the ass pinching or slapping asking the boys to wake up. She don't usually wake the ladies up early in the morning when they're home, cause,

  • one of the ladies can be veryyyyyy grumpy if someone touches her in this hour, even her mum leave her alone

  • and another one is a gone case, no matter what you do, she can just walk to the other side of the bed and sleep again.

But that's like years ago la, when siss and bros just started college.
And now we have a smart mummy home getting us a new alarm clock. A new strategy she said.While I first meet this clock I thought it was a frog believe me. The croakssss laaa my gosh. First dawn reach home, 4.30 in the morning that day, everyone went to sleep straight can't stand no more and the croaks starts at like...6. It's raining that morning so I really thought it was a frog, and the sound came right out from my window, ( and my sisters' room are like damnnnnnnnnn far away from ours. =_= dayam. ) so I just opened the window, blurred, shouted something weird. It's not exactly a word but it's pure voice of anger. And the croaks stopped.

Back to sleep for a sec it came back again. And there goes my sleep for the day.
And day after day after day it just make noise at that kinda hour, and it's very VERY annoying.

Then mum laughed hiak-hiak-hiak-ly saying that's the new alarm for us.

ZOMGWTF. Orang kampung is this pelik la yohhhh. I don't see it lay eggs, I don't see any other geese there, she, he, i mean, is like single pingle one shaking his ass walking around there making the weird noise. Then I looked at my mum, with a questioned face, yelled. FOR WHAT LA HAIYOHHHHHHHHHH. and she pinched my ear asked me not too loud. Pft.


So yes since that day this effing male goose quarks ( no such word, but he sounds like that ) every single morning waking us up. And yes we're fast learning people, had immuned it nowadays. Still can sleep like a pig though it's making noise out there nyahaha.
And I seriously don't get why my mum brought a , A,goose here seriously. Haven really ask her yet, should plan to ask later on.

Another thing yes.

Durian,anyone?

Seriously my dad is a mad cow laaaa opened up one and one and another one and don't really finished them, then passed alllll of them to me. Munching the meat like crazy over here, and I really smell badddd though I brushed my teeth like gazillion times. But you just can't hate durian can't you? =) Good for you Lilian you finally got your's. And haha I don't really eat mangosteen, it's yucky.

The rain is getting heavier, so do my head.
That's it for today, ciao guys.


and oh, I missed Subang. and PE4. and my dwarlings. Mel's dWarlings. Sounds like dwards. hahahaa.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keat said...

i kinda enjoy eating mangosteen nowadays.. haha. it isn't that yucky. :P

July 20, 2007 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

ah.
okay.
but i just don't like it la hahahahahaha.

durians are soooo much better, i guess?

July 20, 2007 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger lilian the villain said...

yeay!!! durian!!!! yum

July 22, 2007 at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home