Saturday, July 21, 2007

Day 4

Day 4.



Hello humans.



Today we did some Watermelon Farm visit, and I bring along daddy's cool cool camera. Will post the pictures up soon la. Not today.
And oh, the road to the farm is driving me insane.

The bump, you guys have to try that.






So was unpacking my luggage yesterday.









Haha lazy human, unpack luggage at day 3 nahaha.
Almost forgot about it until mum really damn free to check my room.

Got my head knuckled. Then baru buat kerja. Sheesh.




So that's my bed basically, I just sleep on one side, the left from the photo to be precise. So my darling (but full with poor innocent accident scar on it ) guitar is sleeping with me every night. And my Carpe Diem yearbook, and some comics. I am not those got queen-size-bed-to-sleep-then-i-shall-stretch-my-body-big-big-to-fully-utilize-it-people. I just don't, I don't know why as well, I like to squeeze myself like a ball and sleep nahaha.

That cabinet is filled with Chinese comic books. And Naruto is not in this cabinet. Those here are all quite lala and girlish type of comics that we siblings used to be very crazy with those comics with big eyes girls and tall guys innit. Believe or not, we have Meteor Garden, comic version, full. NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *ahem* yeah, sister started collect it while I was..13. I don't really crazy over mangas, so I just kasi hantam read everything here.

If your eyes are sharp enough. Spot Enid Blyton.

Closet. Needless to say more, I don't hide bras inside.
Oh cool thing about my room curtain. It's a one piece cloth. My room's window has three parts, and the curtains can only manage to cover two. Stupid.

Oh and I found something interesting here. In my desk. My form 5 SPM Art project's eliminated drawings. Our theme is concentrating on Malay Traditional Weapon. It's soooo one sided okay, for me as the only Chinese in the whole gang that took Art in SPM, thank god I got an A1.

So yes that's my sucky keris.

And oh hahahahaha I found this as well. This is the my tryout for Art Paper 2. For this paper, you will get to know the titles that chosen days ago before the day you really sit for this paper so that you can prepare for it. So I chose this, it's about yourself accidentally bumped into a mysterious forest with gigantic thorny mushrooms the river is purple in color. This is a trial la with my teacher's help a bit on the touch up and stuff and I am very satisfied with the one I did in final. It has been a lonnnnggg time since I last water coloring. Missing it.

Oh just now when we're on our way back home from the farm.
Mum asked.

"What do we call those mud that swallow people and you will get more worse if you struggle?"

"Quicksand"

"Oh quicksand. Yeah just now in the farm, I stepped on it accidentally and it's sorta eating my shoe."

*eating* "AH ! There's quicksand there !???! OMG WHERE WHERE WHERE GOT MEH YERRRR DAMN SCARY HAA REALLY AHHHHH.....*and tonnes of freaking out act*"

Then mum laughed.

"What a son with poor geography knowledge."



Quicksand don't exist in Malaysia?
=_= . too much.

Quit fooling around my geo, you 57 years old woman.

2 Comments:

Blogger lilian the villain said...

y r u sleeping with the yearbook? u miss us that much?

July 22, 2007 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Felix said...

hahahahaha, it was pure reading it again and again and again mannnn,

yeah i missed you all.
nahahahahahahahahahaha
be very proud of that lady, =_=

July 22, 2007 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home