Sunday, July 22, 2007

For You.

Get to know this lady like...last year end. Seeing her walking pass our class saying hi to Sing Kwan and all. She had this, very nice smile and big eyes and all. And Sing Kwan told me she can sing.


Get to listen this lady's self-composed-song even before I actually know her.
Cigerette Burn. still one of my favorite, and now haha, she hates it I wonder why.

Then accidentally bumped into her friendster profile and spotted the sentence :



"ask me for a layout"



So I did emailed her and asked about that, and I'm glad she agreed.


We chatted a lot online MSN while I was at Perlis, during the December holidays and we didn't actually meet face to face discussing for my layout. Thanks to her understanding of my sucky english explaination everything turns out fine.


That brings you all to the nice blog layout presenting the wonderful people in the Jazz Music Industry --




The Music Made Me Do It.


Starting of year 07' then we actually start talking, hang out and went to Singass house for a couple of jamming session. Haha, listening her singing is a great thing, having a clear voice and all. And haha, she's sooo happy knowing that I actually know the lyrics for her 'Cigerette Burn'.



She's very nice.
very bitchy, sometimes.
a very good listener.
and sarcasticly funny, yeah sometimes.


I am impressed with lyrics that she wrote. She sang to me sometimes, with her new compositions and all.


Oh we shared a blog. In wordpress. It's all lyrics composing and stuff, but recently, haha it's sorta dead. I've tried writing lyrics but hahah she's more pro in it.


Haha I still can remember she complained about those rubic cubes that she bought in bulk one shot bringing them all to college for our class while there's this one time everyone went crazy over it. She thinks it's sooo nerdy to play that but yet she's the one that bought that all.


I get to celebrate her birthday with her, once. Haha while her best friends pretend to forget.

It was really nice talking to her and all. Making fun and giving her a no-so-suprising-since-it's-all-secret-recipe-cake birthday cake, and I hope she likes it.


So I've asked her to go to prom, as my promdate.
So we did and I have a lotsa fun with her that night.

Her being gorgeous in that black dress and both of us bitching about the bands and the hall and she's like "Felix, is okayyyyyyyy" keep on telling me is alright, cause our table arrangement somewhat gone wrong and we're sooo freaking far away from my friends and yeah you all can read that from my previous post about prom.
And oh, um, we danced. and we looked funny haha.


So now she did this second layout for me, and this post is actually a thank-you-post for this lady, her name is Yorshee. and she's a very very good friend of mine.





It's great knowing you. Seriously.

With this I present to you her second layout for me - I Did It My Way.
haha hope you guys love it.
Thanks Yorsh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home