Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Oh what an essay

Home =)

(editted)
Feel bad for making a four letter word plua a smiley as the post of the day. So here I am editting the post.


And this one is specially for you Alvin. Take.

Remember I told you guys ( PE4rians ) about my coolest Perlis English tuition teacher which he claims that his teaching is the best in the world? Well he's quite well known with his way of teaching and the percentage of success and his wife with the typical voice nagging :" you all arhhhh haven pay up the fees yet one ahhhh have to pay fast fast one ahhhhh." and on. His monthly fees can be considered as the expensive level, comparing with the other tuition centres, well maybe he knows that he's valuable or whatsoever la anyway, I took his tuition for 5 years since form 1, and till now, my grammar is still a horrible horrible thing. Well he did his thing la I'm sure, just that I didn't do mine. =)

Anyway he's method of teaching is to pump up your grammar so that you won't make mistake in your English SPM 1119 Essays, he don't really care about the other part though, only, the,essay. Well he always dared saying if anyone of us get an A1 for our 1119 paper, we can get our 5 years tuition fees back,once. This bragger. But in the end no one scored also larh. B3, pft. So he always gave us cool cool essays with those fancy fancy wonderful lines, that can be very useful in exams, making your description of your essays interesting. i thought that it's common of people doing so apparently I am wrong. My classmates found this very VERY amusing therefore I am here, typing out one of my essays which those fancy fancy words that I suppose this post is entertaining enough for you guys lol.


"Write an essay that ends with the sentence 'As she smiled at him, her eyes filled with tears…. ' "

It was two in the midnight. We were all waiting in the living room. Everyone was nervous. The scene was a dead silence. Cold perspiration drenched my forehead. Finally, the telephone rang….

We looked at each other. I could see my commanding officer nod to me. I switched on the recorder. Thumb’s up, he answered the phone.

“Hello Mr. Sergeant, your daughter is now in my hand. If you want her back, bring no weapons but one hundred thousand dollars to us at the unused store room behind the beach at six sharp. I prefer you come alone. Other else, ‘BANG!’ your daughter will be gone, forever…..”

Before he hanged up the phone, I could barely hear the weak sound of the poor victim. I heard her crying and sobbing for help. I looked around. I could see my commanding officer, overwhelmed with bewilderment and anger. Then I saw his wife,snuffling and praying to God. At the same time, I felt so proud of their daughter’s behalf to have such responsible, caring, and loving parents. Not like mine, I don’t have parents, those person that left me alone at the orphanage don’t have the honour to be my parents. I hated them from the bottom of my heart.

“Alright, listen.” My commanding officer commanded.” You guys will move to the beach at five while I’ll meet you guys at six. Try to find out how many kidnappers are there inside, and inform me every single detail. And one last thing, be careful because there’s a child inside and that happens to be my child, I don’t want anyone to get hurt. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes Sir!”

The morning sky was still dark with twinkling stars scattered here and there. The cool and fresh morning air chilled my bones. On the horizon, the sun rose like a shining round plate and gradually turned into a fireball, throwing its wide spectrum of colours over the wide blue sea. The time had come for action.

Stealthily, we tip-toed to he ole storeroom and surrounded the building. Trudging my leaden feet to the spot, my hands were shivering. The last few sentences that came out from my Head’s mouth kept lingering on my mind. We hid inside the bush and waited for the pending orders.

I moved to the back door. I saw a broken window and I crawled forward. Slowly I climbed into the house without making any noises. Everything inside was dusty, rusty and topsy-turvy. I hid behind a rotten wardrobe and signalled my colleague to climb in as well.

“Sir, there’re three muscular kidnappers inside, armed. And your daughter is safe.” My watch showed seven. This is it; I pulled out my gun and tried to calm down my nerves. My heart was like a bomb which had gone off .A stir of worry overwhelmed me and my mind kept wondering about the plan. What would happen if we failed to save the innocent?

As I was wrapping up my thought, a roar of laughter pulled me back to reality. “Here he comes”, one of the kidnappers said. The door opened with a creak and I saw my commanding officer walked in with a black suitcase. “Here’s what you want” said my Head to them. “But, let go my daughter first,” The atmosphere was tense. As we saw his daughter being untied and let loose. I gave the others a signal and walked out.

“Freeze, you’re all under arrest. Do not move a muscle or I’ll shoot.” The kidnappers were all shocked beyond words. But suddenly, an incident that I couldn't expect happened…

It all happened in a spilt second;
I could feel a surge of pain at my right chest. I was like running out of oxygen and panting. I could see blood oozing out from my wound. My jaw dropped. I was shot. My feet started to limp and I fainted…
I opened my eyes. I could see that my wound had been bandaged. There’re paramedics and cops around me. The scene was cordoned off by the police and the kidnappers were handcuffed. I could also sensed thousands of camera flashes flashing in front of my eyes. In front of me there’re a lot of journalists, asking me tonnes of questions. I didn’t answer them but my eyes were looking at my commanding officer and his daughter with full satisfaction. As she smiled at him, her eyes filled with tears….



End
of
story.
You know what's funny. You check back what did the kidnapper said in the phone.
"bring no weapons but one hundred thousand dollars to us at the unused store room behind the beach at six sharp."
Lol. guess why beach then.
  • No beach
  • No horizon

means the coming up paragraph with all the hantam hantam interesting lines cannot be used already. See how we pulled it off. All hail my smartness then hahahahahahaha.

Damn dramatic. Geeeez. And this is considered as a OK-only-level essays. There's more interesting one to come seriously. But I think the maid hid my essays somewhere else, I couldn't find it. But will post it up here once I found everything la k. Haha.

3 Comments:

Blogger ocaender said...

Ah, oddly enough, the bolded words sound the best. Bad bad usage for some other parts.

July 18, 2007 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

hahahahahah
sorry larh. my inggerish is liddat on e la.heeheeheeeeeee

July 18, 2007 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger ocaender said...

O i thought lu punya teacher punya essay..

July 19, 2007 at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home