Monday, July 09, 2007

Recently

It was all bizarre. An eventful week.
So here I am for a better updates.

First of all, I finally got a part-time-job, working as a sorta tutor at Kumon, with Nicky.yes Kumon.

It's a good thing for people like me to get a job, because without a job, I would be probably get bored, and get money wasted. So yes it's a very very good thing for me. Only concern? Kumon only need me for two days per week. Tuesday and Friday. Which means I am sooooo going to get bored and get money wasted on the other days. So a second job is the solution of all. So yes I am now looking for a second part time job. And ladies and bois wish me luck.

Went Shelter last Friday. It was fun, playing with the kids and all.

I have to say at first, I don't really get along with kids well. Apparently I dislike their innocent, sometimes, asking silly questions and was answering their question sarcastically all the time. But I am not mean to all of them, just some of them that not really adores me la.

But too bad I didn't manage to take a lotsa pictures thanks to this bossy little indian girl named Libia. She sorta took my camera and won't give it back to me and keep on taking photos of Douglas's hair. Very bossy.Was merebuting Alvin with this Jessica. one left one right, both demand for Superman.
yes the one with Melanie is Jessica and this another girl with Alvin, left one, is the bossy-and-haha-your-world-had-come-to-an-end-cause-I-know-your-name-Libia.

And that's very funny, she walk around asking people for Douglas's name and Mel told her. So she's soooooo chuen-i-wonder-why walked to Douglas and said hey, I know your name. With the haha-die-bitch face.

I played with this little boy named Sang Kancil. That's what everyone told me basically, and I seriously doubted that's his real name. But he's sweet. Being nice to me and all. There're 15+ kids around there, and it's very obvious that they're lack of attention, no one really have the time to teach them manners and stuff, everyone end up saying bad things and attacking Douglas. Really.

And haha, there's this elder kid, named Jackson, being like the taiko among the bad kids in the Shelter, hated us at the first moment, being very rude and all, end up fooled by mwee. It was really funny when he started asking us about online games like dotA, O2Jam, Counter Strike and um, yeah Maple Story. Well, he's chinese-educated so I think I communicate with him quite well, well, I can sing Jay Chou's song like he could, I understand the definitions of Idioms that he questioned us, just to prove that he's that greater than us. and well, I sorta bluffed to him stories about Naruto,telling him how far I watched,


until a level that Naruto finally get married,


with 2 girls.


and Sasuke raked his eyes off just to gain a new power.


and L O L.

they freaking believed me and keep on asking me about the further part of the story.
Not to be mean, but their rudeness to my fellow friends deserve this. And haha, the feeder had now made his revenge. But, still, most of the kids over there are nice. It's was hard in the first minute trying to get along with them but in the end I bet we all have a lotsa fun don't we.

Abused children. When you heard their stories from the guardians about how they're sexually abused, I betcha mouth can open bigger than mine.

Next post coming up for this :


Until next time. Cya.

3 Comments:

Blogger Felix said...

hahahahaha i know.
hate'em but you miss'em.

let's plan for another one.
better ask alvin.

July 10, 2007 at 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find them quite well behaved..you should meet my couzs...
smart asses,polite & humourous...
they called me brother! ><"
wtf is wrong wif ppl who have the heart to hurt these beautiful kids...
man i'm gettin emo wif the guy next to me scratchin his open tummy in cc...


damn i miss em scrawny brats....

July 11, 2007 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Felix said...

yeah i missed them too weh.

and yeah why abuse them.
i don't get it.

but anyway, we shall wait for Alvin and we shall see when's our next trip there again.

July 11, 2007 at 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home