Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day 2

It was an eventful 2nd day back to hometown.

Woke up at 9.
Breakfast till 9.30.
Online till 10.30.
Back to sleep till 2. Air con off, yes I'm insane.
Mum woke yelled me up and asked me whether wanna eat now or later.

"Later la. headache a bit. Thankssssss."

and back to sleep till 3.30.
Lunch till 4.30.
yes I licked up the dishes.and mess around with MSN and Photoshop till now.

EVENTFUL MY ASS.


anyway was using daddy's "cool cool camera" taking pictures and looking for stuff to blog about. So was viewing the pictures we took during new year and early 06' where everybody's still here. 4 of us. So was checking through pictures we took while making kuih kapit. 4 of us was basically fooling around with the mixture and the food la. So it was all good first viewing through the pics,


it was all good, alllllllllllllllll good until I saw photos like this.



And i just simply can't take my eyes off something like





this crazy woman.

As I keep viewing through the photos on and on and on, the face of this woman just keep on appear in her most disgusting condition, now folks, you all know la where felix's stupid faces come from. 24 years old woman, tak macam jer.

She's soooooooo not hyper while she's little. Being elegant and a quiet little woman and all while the rest of us siblings running around yelling shouting climbing up the trees, digging holes from the piles of sand at our house backyard, yes my tomboy 2nd sister as well.But she's always the one,what, freaked out about her white shoe that got dirtied up a lil' bit, and her homework, and her hygiene and all, such a polite little lady. Walk with style talk with style and cries all the time because those small small matters. Well, not that I don't cry, but she's like the crybaby of the family la when she's at pre-school age , till the moment I was born then I laaaaa yang mengatasinya.

But ANYWAY.

I wonder since when she turned that crazy. Well in her secondary school life, while I was like, in primary yes, she's fierce, and very,um, fierce. Yes. She's smart and good at studies, better than all of us anyway, but she's not a good teacher. To be her student you better have good understanding about what she was about to explain, get blurred, and hell you're going through a very hard time with her. She can scold laaaa insult laaaa and do everything she can until you lied, telling her you get it already and walk away looking for help from another person. So,no, not her secondary school life.

Then it must be her college life. Yes. Think KL life did changed her a lot.

Gone crazy over shopping malls with crazy and loud acts. Well not that I didn't join in while I was there with her, and um, for the rest of my family, usually they hid somewhere else, due to terrible embarrassment and all.Seeing her screaming like crazy just because of one new pimple on my face is really amusing.

And she scream, like, a...duck.

She said this will win her a cover page on some teenager magazine. With the rice cooking pot and part of mum's body there? haha I seriously doubted so. Teenager.LOL.Paused for a while seeing this picture, nice skin texture, no? It's pretty impressive. That's the best we had in our family, with pinkish cheek. Grr. Now compared to my holy holely face. Off contest. Sheesh.

Did this with photoshop. [digression]Glad that my photoshop is back. My KL computers are just pure sad case laaaa [/digression]

Missing her existence here. Has been cursing her new lecturer in UNSW that gave her low marks in her final year assignment, while she deserved to score better with her work. She's sooooo angry that she banned me from studying in UNSW and she begged me to apply Sydney University for next year. "if dad got his payment" Apparently she's sick of life at Kingsford and planning to find a new place to stay and work.

Plus, she's not coming home for quite a time. Since she planned to work there after graduated in UNSW. Sucksss la you old woman. Come back fast fast please.

Luckily she didn't really read my blog though she knew I got one.
I might got killed with this post. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home