Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Letter for everyone

It's damnnnnnn wicked.
Was selecting all my songs from pendrive and played it up.
112 songs I say.
played all, first song coming up.


Chris Daughtry - Home.
feck you window media player.

Dear Alvin & Lilian :

One letter and two hugs made my day.
Will gonna miss you two loads.

Dear Melanie :

Not by purpose.
Don't wanna ruin melly's mood for Rainforest and having fun with friends.
But will miss you for sure
Dear Farah Adila :


congratulations for the birth of Melatigogo.
July 17th is definitely a good day to remember.
and my cupcakes, please.

Dear Keat and Ming :

I am hereby applying a one day leave for the 11pm-onwards-MSN-group-chat.
Cause this 11pm I wont be in front of computer screen.

oneeeeee night only. =)
Dear Yorshee :

I shall haunt your dream with this line.

"MY BLOG LAYOUTTTTTTT"
Dear PE4-rians :

Singass, get well soon, please.
Nicky, have fun tearing tickets and telling the kids 9*8=75. LOL.
(oh , someone not PE4rian, Wrn, your starbux, good luck as well)
Douglas, have fun lazing, or dotA, or whateva, and the Umbrella is better,humph.
Juin, have fun back to Ipoh too
Sam, have fun earning 1.5k, blekkkkkk your kiddiessss.
Mariane,have fun in Aussie
Ee, good luck in your concert ! all da bestaaaaaaaa !
Wyie, or lulu, or redelmo, have fun training. Your dotA, i mean.
ALL HAIL GOD OF TBUN, Yuan.
ALL HAIL GOD OD LALA, Piao Ching, and any gift from Bangkok?
Fuzzy, let's meet up at Perlis for the laksa, k?
Pak Lah, wonder where in the world are you now, but take care.


and,
Dear sugar,

this time, you fight alone. =)



I can feel the peporonies popping out from my face. Too much pizza apparently.

3 weeks guys, 3 week.
I'll brb. =)


2 Comments:

Blogger zoR said...

3 weeks? I'll be waiting. Haha.. The training's working. I think I'm improving!!

July 18, 2007 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

huah. good for you wan yieeee :(

thanks to the stupidity i only can play with AI now, of not bringing the Zion installation files back.

July 19, 2007 at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home