Saturday, July 28, 2007

Kepoci !

Okay I am lazy. today. well I am suppose to blog out something today. Feel damn good finishing the layout after the two days messing around with photoshops and CSS codes and htmls and photo hosting and yes I dare to say it's actually not THAT hard to manage everything, for a simple blog layout, it's the mafan procedure that pissing people off I guess.

or, maybe I am pro enough but I haven't discover that. nahaha.








Right, assume I didn't say anything just now.
Anyway woke up late ( 8.30am) this morning, yes, that's the late-in-my-daddy's-world. And we've got visitor early early in the morning. So he's this,


this middle-aged fella,
>sharing the same surname with us,
>our old home neighbour (sorta).
Just so you know, when it comes to kampung areas, neighbour can be someone stay across the river. or somewhere a bit far, cause we walked there anyway, when people don't drive around last time.
>or stay beside the small roads
>or in the hutan. grr.
>dad's friend, aqquintance,working partner.

Well our family hate'em.
As for me, I hate busybody middle aged , male.
He can just walk in your house and sit at your sofa, switch on your tv and fan. walk to the dining area and kitchen and look for food, eat your durians and mangosteens and rambutans and took a few and put in the basket on his motorbike and ciao.

with a big pile of exegerrated, even fake gossips.
and go back and tell the whole world.

Did I told you guys he shared the same surname with me.
ah what a shame.





So he's here today, yes still killing the amounts of my durians and rambutans at home and some glutinous rice. Mum went off and help out dad checking up the new arrival stocks at the back so basically I was there brushing teeth when he's eating. Then he left after telling me :


tell your mum the rice is not salty enough,eh?


heehee overabusing the blockquotes.

Yes I hissed and glared after he left and mum stepped in the house straight after that.
Then Mum stared at the empty plate and gasped.









" Who ate the glutinous rice aiyohh sudah rosak punya ! "

I laughed bwahahaha-ly straight at the spot.
Hope he pooped in his pants on the way home

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I love this post.... Hahaha!!! Man, poor dude..... He must be making thousands of cakes that day!!

July 28, 2007 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

yup.

poor dude? shouldn't bersimpati with this kinda people. sheesh. GIMME BACK MY BELOVED DURIANNNNSS !! ><

July 28, 2007 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger lilian the villain said...

serve him right to simply take people's food

July 30, 2007 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Felix said...

yeah that's what i was thinking also
hahahaaha

*high fived lilian*

July 30, 2007 at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home