Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bunch

Kumon is so far good, get along with the people well. And the other boutiques that I went for the walk in interview has been bunch of jackasses that alllllllll their bosses are in holiday, at the same time. Holiday my arse.

Now I started thinking working until September is not a good idea.

Okay I know I'm stupid and all but...

Well not to say that I don't enjoy working and all, but there's too much things I didn't really taken into account when I told the lady about extending another month and work till September. And I felt terrible about that and. And Dad is another hard case, he, apparently, don't really like us working outside, for now, god knows why, was mengada-ing recently, telling me I should come home,before August.But come on, I just started my first week of my work. I don't really think I can just leave like that, I don't know whether in real life that's possible but for me it just don't make any sense at all.

Dad is really REALLY weird sometimes. I mean my dad.

It really confused me, and when I'm confused, I'm blur.
Blur leads to lost.
Lost leads to messed-up-feelings
messed-up-feelings? Emo.

Can't really think straight now, there's too many things in my brain now.



Pull.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol yer dad sounds just like me old man..
i mean i do enjoy bein me ol folk's kuli sweatin it & all but goin to housewives' abodes and flexin up me muscles and killin their roaches really turn them into "Desperate Housewives"
aah i'm just ranting..
i luv me old man
Happy Hols~

July 16, 2007 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

hahahaha.
he's a nice old man.
just that sometimes he's a bit old-fshion-minded to some particular stuff larh.
i love my old man too.
i mean, my dad.

Happy hols juin

July 16, 2007 at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home