Monday, August 06, 2007

Screwed

I am so going to pass away, when i get old. when I get my results.

Expected screwedness.
Try not to think about it, while I am not supposed to think about it cause dad always tell me how poor our family is turning to be. Haha.

"We're running out of money ta, we'll have to sell this house and stay beside the road,so you all should not simply waste money and think back papa last time...."

" Yes papa, I'm going to study here still, don't worry"


Still, I don't mean to be rude cutting off his long ass 40 minutes story.
It's a good story.
It's meaningful.
and It's repeated so-many-times-since I was a little boy. It's like my bedtime story anyway.

Right, not that I'm mad at him not letting me going overseas, I understand the situation, I'm fine,VERY fine of staying here, and I know things are turning better soon as sisters are graduating, both of them, soon in the following year and all the burden is going to poofed off like that.

But come and think about it,
I STILLam so going to pass away, when i get old. when I get my results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home