Thursday, July 12, 2007

ArchIDEx 07

Yes I went to this Exhibition, and and and , when it comes to Exhibition abou t Architecture, there's always someone there with me, and if you're a usual reader of my blog, then you shall know who he is.

Voila.

So yeah, Doug and I meet up at KLCC Conventional Hall and we went in as a visitor, and the adults have to queue up a hell long line for the registration, with bad,rude service from the receptionist somemore. And um, now note the white square thing on Douglas's black jacket, yup that's the sticker written :"Visitor".
Can see hell lotsa house models outside the hall, getting me all hyped up seeing their designs and their artwork here. If you note clearly, judge their neatness doing the glass bars and the railings, it's all very impressive , yes, very.Anyway, saw this painting inside the hall, I'd say perfect. You say?
There's not much of house model displays but more on part exhibitions, windows,doors,bathrooms,toilet bowls,living rooms,lights,switches, roof and all larh. Booths were set up nicely, and it's all fun running around looking these stuffs.
Yes, betcha saw what I saw, nothing much to say, a lamp and a gun. Someone said it's a AK-47. But I don't really care la.
Ah this is the cool one, apparently the shower is integrated to the rooftop and when you swtich on the shower , your bathroom rains. Yup, Doug asked me to took the lady that promoting these company's product, she looks like a *lalalala~* ,walking approach you with a deep voice :

" WELCOME."


I ran away, apparently.




After shooting his her ass.
So (ahem)....shit I sound like a pervee.
SO, these trees are made by Styrofoams. And it's bigggggg. And you read up there, Kian Classic GARDEN. You want these kinda stuff appears in your house garden? Be my guest.
I say meeting room.
Douglas says mating room.
Wonder what the hell this company is trying to say.
Ah this one is another cool one. The guy was wondering why I took their banner of their company name. And I was thinking aren't it be cool if they rename their company as...




















Yes my fellow smart reader. Though the name sounds more glamour, but I bet people already skip this shop after reading :" Kanasai Paint."






Japan's No 1 somemore.
Just joking dude. Your company sell good paints, I know, Japan knows.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mind you, kansai is the place i went to during my student exchange...its international airport has very chun architecture, famous for that (my friend there who studies architecture told me before). So it has nothing to do with kanasai or whatsoever...its a nice place kay... -_-

July 13, 2007 at 3:32 AM  
Blogger Felix said...

do i have to requote?
grr.

Just joking dude.

haish.

July 13, 2007 at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home