Friday, August 31, 2007

Daddy and Merdeka

yes Aunt went Penang till Sunday.





Yes Wrnwrn, home alone, again .
Funny to find out when aunt left, drove off with her Vios,I straight called Wrnwrn and whine about the whole thing like a baby. Not that there's no grocery store nearby, and not that I don't have a feet, not that I don't have money, but it just, like a reflex action off aunt left --> home alone --> call Wrnwrn.

Sorry for those trouble caused, if there's any, and you're nice enough to care, who ask you to stay nearby only.


*******************************************************

So yesterday, * look at the time* was Dad's birthday, stupid enough for me to find out that I actually can follow aunt to Penang and at least rush home to celebrate dad's birthday after she left.
And luckily the thirty cents stamp does work and manage to send my card for him home ngam ngam ly. It was basically a card, about sports car, about dad's birthday and about how expensive i am that he need to keep nicely. Though compare to sisters' fake teeth and farting sound cards, mine's less funny but cmon man, that's what Memory Lane have, that's their best already. Don't say I never go look for it okay.

and Happy Birthday daddy, thanks for telling me I sound like your salesman friend.
Pick up my phone today morning, not even checking who's calling, straight bring me into business, thought that I am his salesman friend while what I said is only "Hello Tauke "



*******************************************************
And NOW, I am at Lilian's, after a countdown celebration with her sister and colleagues at Breakers, Sri Hartamas. Believe it or not, I tried beer, again. The 4th time in my effing 18 years life, thanks to the itchy hand.
Hours ago I was home, alone, hungry,lazy to cook and still stared at the computer waiting for people replying my msn and Farah called.
Then I found out that I am going to be alone at home while everyone's celebrating outside, which tell me that it's kinda sad to be alone now, so do Farah. So we're looking for victim at first, try to force them to come and fetch us to The Curve or wherever that we can also join the fun. So in the end I followed Lilian out while Farah followed her parents out for dinner.
So it was 9 plus and it's the first time for me taking train to somewhere from Kepong. this late. and owh emm gee the train is damn packed.
Here's the pissing people off thing.

Dah la the train damn packed, so surrounding me there's 4 Indonesians.
Please bare in mind that the train is effing packed, keep that in your imagination.


4 Indonesian surrounding me.
  • Noisy and talkative.
  • Height that reach my chin.



  • WITH STUPID DUPID AFRO HAIRSTYLE, oh and brown color dye.
and that's not the worse thing yet.
They're cracking jokes in a stupid packed train while I can't barely balance myself stuffing my ass with other people. Then they start laughing and shrugging their shoulder, body vibrating and here comes ther annoying shit.



Their stupid afro hair kept flinging over my chin, left right left right and it's damn fucking geli.
and it stinks.
Thanks for imaging the horror.
and right so they went out at Kuala Lumpur station and there's this lady came in with McD's fries, and the smell ran all over while I was hungry. great. And someone, in time, farted right before we reach MidValley station and believe me, french fries + farts ? No, doesn't mix well.
You know what's the funny thing I saw in this trip,
1) Tonnes of people heading for Merdeka celebration, and most of them are foreigners.
It's not even their effing country's independant day lol.
and 2) Tonnes of people heading for Merdeka celebration, nice to see that there's still people that's Patriotic. funny thing is, when we're on our way attending something patriotic, there goes people shouting "cina babi" "pantat melayu" everything bad in the train while squishing themselves into the train.


Ironic, yes.
So Happy Merdeka Malaysiakuku and Happy Birthday dad.
It's 3, almost 4 in the morning and off I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home