Thursday, August 09, 2007

Dear

Dear
Mummy
( and Dad ) ,
Sis
and Aunt. :


I can sense the disappointment,
when it comes to calling you all telling you all how I did in my A Levels.

Sorry for not being hardworking enough to pull my Physics off,really.
I feel really bad now.

Especially mum, with the anger and frustration.
I don't even dare to tell my dad how I did.
Though sometimes he don't really mean it, but the words he use is always that harsh,
and he always sounded serious.

So maybe you all are right,
I didn't try my best, and the saddest thing is,
I don't even know whether I tried my best, or not.

People around me did great, I'm very proud of them.
So mum, I have good friends here, see?

You always worry about me mixing with the wrong people.
Without them, I might get something worse okay,
they really helped me a lot when it comes to studies.
Even moral support. They works.
Being with you when you're at the verge of giving up.
My classmates always have a way to cheer me up.

So don't worry mum, my life at KL is filled with happiness, having them around.
and NO MUM, I didn't include this effing house, it's still that creepy.


While I was at college just now, I was laughing around after being dab-bed.
And now sitting alone here thinking about it again,

my results is not really that satisfying.
I am still disappointed.


Love, or more to hurt,

your nephew,

your brother,
your son,

5 Comments:

Blogger singkwan said...

Trust me dude... you tried your best. Be proud cause you did work. Like my bowling :p hahha... 102/2 = 51 my score. ><

August 10, 2007 at 2:27 AM  
Blogger ocaender said...

Since when is that not a decent score. We are library rats ftw.

Too bad i drag you out for yamcha then. Soli soli.

August 10, 2007 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Felix said...

library rats.
haha, hey dude, i enjoyed the yumchas k. and yeah maybe the results is supposed to be suckier.

i dun know what to think now. haha
what say you?

August 10, 2007 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger ocaender said...

Join me. In sparta.




O rush hour 3 got one scene where they use the same place as Heroes final battle. Got the red stairs monument.

August 11, 2007 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Felix said...

yesyesyesyesyeyseyseyseyes i saw that too weh

i was like eh, heroes.haha.

August 11, 2007 at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home