Sunday, August 26, 2007

Haboo.Freaking Haboo.

So it happens that I accidentally bumped into this word popping up on Lilian's computer screen and so ngam I saw it.
So I happen clicked on it and tada.

I saw this on TV before and tiny animated characters walking around waving hands, shaking hand and the ass and dance like a robot. And you get to know new friends that ever start a conversation with "asl."



Nostalgic,no?
MirC, animated version. Pixar. lol.
So I joined the Habbo thingee and made myself an avatar that has single eyelid, a blue shirt and a nice blue jean. Then that's the hotel I stayed in.

Cun innit. Orange kaler somemore.
Um yeah so I went into a room, it's called In Style Swimming Pool, or something like that.
So I was in it, waving hand to the air. Someone are suppose to respond to the handwave mind you. So there's this cutiepie came by.


Cutiepie : hi.
L-ix : hi.
Cutiepie : wu?
L-ix : wv?
L-ix : english?
Cutiepie : it means What's up.




Believe me, I am so damn malu at the moment. Luckily she can't actually see me and my avatar won't blush. Feck the shortforms.
Then she asked,

Cutiepie : asl? ( haha, there we go. )
L-ix: 18 m Malaysia
Cutiepie : 18 f Malaysia 2 !!!

I woah-ed. Then she asked.

Cutiepie : which part of Malaysia are you from.
L-ix : Kedah.
Cutiepie : OMG KEDAH TOO !!

Then Lilian, standing beside me saw and laughed.
Then I was thinking : here goes the climax.

L-ix : which part of Kedah you're from?

5 second passed.



10.

L-ix : hullo??
Cutiepie : hold on a sec.
L-ix : (flipping maps?)
Cutiepie : A.....S.....T......R
L-ix : ???
Cutiepie : so, which school are you studying now?




*looked at Lilian*
L-ix : Sekolah Menengah Taman Bukit Maluri Kepong, Kedah....



















Cutiepie : OMG ME 2 !!!
L-ix : (straight after she typed that)while Kepong is not even located at Kedah.
L-ix : hahahhahahahaha.
Cutiepie : oh i know that haha.

(know your head la)
L-ix : nice knowing you liar. haha.

and she just gone with the wind.

now YOU should try Habbo. Have fun with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home