Saturday, August 18, 2007

Oh dear.

Aunt and brother is going back home to Perlis from today.
and I am going to be here, all alone, for a few days, grab the days to rape me people.

I am living like an old man now I think, like your children all married and have their own family and you're now living peacefully ( not actually peacefully ) but alone, in a house, doing the same thing everyday until the day you die.

Well the main point why I mentioned I'm like an old man is,
my body is fucking aching for no reason, for days.

I don't deny if you call me a weakling but this is just weird, no?
Neck, arm, knee,hands, ankle.

Don't rememeber myself doing something that extreme recently.
Well except, the, dancing-like-an-idiot-in-front-of-a-mirror-in-the-bathroom-
for-a-few-seconds-just-to-see-how-stupid-i-look-when-i'm-dancing counts.




Damn it's just few seconds.
and damn the pain is annoying.

It'd be cool if someone drop me a visit, here to Kepong, ( not Klang, Kajang or Cheras Puchong, Ng Sing Kwan.) like what a lonely old man would always hope.

and damn, I am turning to be one. =_=




p.s: oh, have I told you that my camera spoiled, that's why no interesting photos being uploaded recently. dang dong.
p.p.s or p.s.s? p.s.p?p.m.s? : yeah and that's all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you want me to go visit you?
=)
(if i can i mean..)

August 20, 2007 at 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home