Saturday, August 11, 2007

One Spoiled, and one hopeless.

was in the car with my cousin just now,

a younger one,
a fatter one,
and spoiled.

so the mum is sitting at the front seat talking to my aunt, and I'm sitting at the back, trying my very best to ignore this 8 years old little girl.

cause, I get annoyed when she buat manja with her mother every freaking single time.

then she started asking questions, to me and my brother.
first asking what's the definition of the word 'prosecution'.
my brother is blur, and I'm just lazy to think or answer her.

then the mum goes :" maybe a tat koko they all dun know leh", sarcastically.

so I'm fed up,was not in a good mood anyway, period pain
answering her saying :" Prosecution is a word that your English teacher will call you insane and your friend will call you showoff if you use it in your English essay in class. "

and I am happy with my answer, and no one's speaking all in a sudden.

Then the mum started laughing saying something to the aunt, I don't give a damn about it.
She's those typical mum that force the kid to learn this and that and this and that and tell the whole world about her kid learning this and that and this and that and in the end the kid sucks innit. Drawing, badminton, swimming, figure skating, gymnastic and oh my god the daughter that learned gymnastic is a fatty, some more thought that she's that high class and all.

so then she spot a "Walk The Line" DVD at the back seat then started asking me what's the show about.
so I answered :" Walk the Line is a song, a title of a song"
*pointed at Jacquin Pheonix* "He's the singer of the song, the name is Johnny Cash."

so I think she's deaf, then she ask me,

" Why, they walk on a line and sing?"

I gave her the
can-you-fucking-stop-wasting-my-time-and-saliva
-and-just-ask-my-brother-about-the-show-and-who-the-hell -will-sing-and-walk-on-a-line-at-the-same-time stare.

and answered :
" Yes, singing and walking on a line at the same time is his hobby"

Then I started thinking of Johnny Cash holding a microphone fell down from a string, singing all the way. Bugger.

Then the mum talked about pirated DVDs and all,
then she asked again,
"What's pirated."

Chuckled evilly, I said :
" You watched Pirates of the Carribean right?"
"So when they turned into pirates, they're pirated."

"So, Orlando Bloom is pirated?", she asked.
"Yes."


I just don't fucking care anymore.
whether the mum is there listening the whole conversation haha, cause I just hate their family.
She just literally pissed me off seeing her flinging her curly long hair thought that she's that, elegant, ...my ass, and with her large bulging tummy. Grr.

Ought to be slapped six times, left 3 times right 3 times.

*********************************************************************************
And on the other hand, my brother is just... hopeless.
Makes me feel so, pissed.

With his laziness, about study and even house chores.
My sister is sick with him since last year and now come and think about it, I don't really know what's on his mind. He's supposed to resit his paper next week, and he's already giving up now cause he don't think he can finish revise everything.

What pissed me off is,
The way he gave up complaining about the time he left to study and all without even try to concentrate in study, so freaking easily distracted by computers and all, in the real sense he still got the freaking time watching you tube videos and playing games online.

and he's now relaxing reading Harry Potter at the living room already.

Hours ago telling me,no, sent me an sms telling me saying he's not going for the resit and he already told mum about it, and he end up the sms with "please dun angry at me"

and Yes I am fucking angry with you, and I think you knew that since I stared you with my eyes flamed
.
You don't even dare to tell sis yourself cause you knew they'll scold you badly, and you knew Mum will tell them eventually.
You always mentioned about respect and I really doubted you deserved it, sometimes.

You always complains about everything without even tried to understand it, same case applied to his piano lessons, you're just lazy to practice,anyway.
Being such a grownup, a 20 years old grownup, still watching some freaking idiotic TV3 Saturday morning cartoons and think that knowing everything about Harry Potter is the coolest thing in the world is just..stupid.

I don't know what to say anymore with him.
and I feel sorry for mum and dad trying so hard to help him and he just don't appreciate them.

I need help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home