Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Durrrrd.

It has been a long time since I last update my blog my ass.

Thanks to Facebook, ruined my blogosphere.

Been days I went bergantung-gantung di luar with PE4rians and friends.Nicky's farewell party is fun and it's a very last decision of me whether go or not go. A Lilian sms few hours before party and suprisingly I am feeling lazy to go out and stuff since come and think about it months ago I am the one soooooo mengada about being bored at home doing nothing and always find a chance to go out and now I am feeling another way round, well, a bit.

And people do ask, how're you.
and my answer is still, fine, and bored. While actually, I'm not that bored.

Maybe I found stuff to do at home.
Piano, rubix cube and a book.





Not Facebook, you nuts.
Book.

I just read "The Five People You Meet In Heaven". Short and touching. I almost cried at some parts. And still it's very rare of me actually picked up a book and start reading. I gave up on Harry Potter and the geng geng magik since last century, staring at the thick thick pages I will go woosh. And Davinci Code, for weeks I've read it last time, and I gave up on the stupid chinese version book and didn't quite bothered to pick up a English one and re-read it.

Saviour elf(Alv) is borrowing me some.And hopefully I make good use of them during the effing 3 months home. Damn you Lilian for having his "Time Traveler's Wife".

I missed college like shit.

Back to the aktiviti bergantung-gantungan di luar, went Hartamas Square last night, with farts yuns and some PE4 gangs and oh, the funny funny Eryna. and oh, the suprise present that Lilian and I brought for weeks is finally presented to Farts. Knew she'd loved it.


Yes ladies and gentlemen, her SUNHAT.

yang she's going to hold (drag) Ming's hand along to the beach, bersipping-sipping coffee watching the sunset thinggeeeeeeee, along with her beach dress and yes this sunhat.

I don't see the bersipping-sipping coffee thing coming, though she repeated like gazillion times, but yeah, knew she'd like the sunhat. Luckily those excuse of farah-you-should-not-buy-this-sunhat-cause-it's-not-worth-it works, or else suprise kitorang habislah macam ini.

Hanging out is very important for me right now before everyone flew away. Some left without notice. Somehow it's disappointing to know that people deal their stuff that way, like not really being considerate about how other people feel and think. I don't know whether this is the correct way of me saying it but that's what I feel about those ex-classmates now.

Or maybe I am too sensitive to think that much about how people think about me and stuff but yeah it does annoyed me.

Or maybe I'm being too nice that people climb over my head easily.
Speaking about people climbing over my head easily,good example happens at home while there're 3 people staying but there's only one person doing the chores and stuff. You can call me Mr.Cinderella now. I really don't get why I didn't actually complain out loud about the unfairness going around this home, not even to my aunt the lazy bum no.1.I do complain to people that can't physically help but just gave me moral supports, I don't even dare to complain it to my parents and I fucking wonder why.

"stop doing those stuff and let them deal with the mess"
I did tried but it doesn't really work.
It's either 1) the effect will take a lonnnnnng time to turn up
2) i just don't have the patience. for seeing this house get stacked up by rubbish.

I just can't help wiping the table while bermonolog about how kesian my life is being here.

Gah. I am such a maniac.
I am going to have nightmare for the entire three months home thinking how fucked up this house is going to be once I reach home.

So I shall leave some message to people that doesn't really read my blog.

Dear Lazy Bum 1 and 2,
Just stop being lazy and so help me clean up the rubbish after messing around at the kitchen.
And argh the laundry.

Just settle it okay. Eye-friggin-sore.

Dear mum and dad,
I would like to invite you to this house for a one-day-nightmare-trip and just stop saying I didn't clean up the mess at this house.

Dear someone that doesn't really exist,
to you, bless me as much as you can.
There's a handful of tasks awaits yet to be settled.
and what I need is energy and time.

Whoever you are, spare me some if you will.
after typing this, I do feel weak mentally.
No is not the emo-weak, but yeah.


Problem unsolved, feeling messed up.
I don't know how to put it in words.
Seriously.

Choices to be made.
Hard choices.


self reminder of what's coming up.

-application for Uni. *must*
-help Meiduoyee in moving house
-2 farewell, 3, to attend


3 Comments:

Blogger lilian the villain said...

hey!! i didnt mean to take his book... he just gav it to me to read.. hehe. hopefully i can read finish before i leave since i'm such a slow reader.

September 12, 2007 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger cookie said...

WAHHH! TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE! ME LOVE!!!! Haha~~ Till you read it, lix. :)

September 12, 2007 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

yes lilian you told me before you're a slow reader.

berchilling-chillingan dear.
take your time.

and double e, haha yesh, finally. will definitely read it yesh.

September 12, 2007 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home