Saturday, September 15, 2007

Futsal

is

madness.
For the effing weakling here that didn't touch any balls, ( any, balls. *winks*) for sucha long time. I remembered the last time I really running around like mad is like, last year basketball, barefooted. Well I will shut up if foosball counted la.

Anyway so yeah there're the Tan sisters and I over there first in the court playing a 2 on 2, and it's purely laughters. I was running out of breath, laughing. There people ballet skipping chasing the ball and people kicking to the wrong side and I am exhausted. As weak as it seems yes, I need some body pump yeah, Mag?

Wearing a sport shoe with the stupid thick socks totally squashed my toes like terribly. Seriously. Now there's a plaster at my right thumb-toe (don't mind the english, as long as you get what I'm talking about.) and the quick update, the office chair wheel I was sitting just gone over my left toes, it's tear falling pain.

So everyone was late, we're playing late.
We started at 9.
First game with the Tans until 9.15 when Nicky showed up.
Juin showed up at 9.20.
Yuan showed up at 9.25.
Ming showed up at 9.3o.
and Wan Yie, showed up at 9.effing45.with the pro brothers.

So basically the last game took us 15 minutes.
15 hell minutes I can't barely run.
And 3 person + 1 spectacles is injured. Yes damn fast I know.

4 now, I am dying soon. After mamak and realising that I missed the train,










FOR THE FOURTH TIME IN A MONTH.
I was staying over, and they started charging.

Either hundred bucks a night, or a sleeping bag outside the gate. When cars and Mercedes can run over you ANYTIME.
Bugger.
Oh, tomorrow is going to be fun, 2 parties at one night. ONE NIGHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home