Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I tell you what.

Sometimes it'll be so, fucking much better if you just shut the hell up and don't say a word.




I believe you can see my effort on the whole shit,
And I think she's right,
you'll never appreciate my effort.
It's
soooo hard man seriously, so hard for me to actually get what are you thinking.


Seeing that line appear in front of my eyes,
Pissed me off with a simple line.
I just go buzz off, not even a word.



Dear Meiduoyee, if you're thinking who you're thinking, no it's not who you're thinking haha.



found this pic from Lil's computer.
Our class Charlie's Angel. A Taller Lucy
Liu, fatter Cameron Diaz (and the not so Blondie) and a shorter Drew Barrymore.

I'm missing all
of'em.

3 Comments:

Blogger ocaender said...

Blondie??

I could have done a better blondie than Farah. At the time.

I bet my Kamehameha would be better also. Much better. And believable.

Farah can be Saiyan versi empat.
Gorillaz stylez.

September 18, 2007 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Keat said...

Charlie's angels.
There was a time I thought she's hawt. Whatever happened to her?

September 19, 2007 at 5:03 AM  
Blogger Farah Adila said...

hahah shut up. you guys have no boobies. so move along.

September 20, 2007 at 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home