Monday, October 08, 2007

Goshie


I don't update blog that much recently.
Cause nothing that worth the blogging time happened since I'm home.
Done with the Spellbound and thinking of skipping Pride and Prejudice. I get dizzy reading it.

Now there's workers babbling about bull crap stuff behind me, and these kinda stuff only happens, in the end or the beginning of the month, pay day.

Ladies and gentlemen,
there goes the presentation of "No I'm not late, I'm just..."
presented by the BDW -Buncha Dad's Worker.

`Tonnes and tonnes of explanation of why they're late to work and a creative-award-worth-excuses flying everywhere, begging my mum not to cut off their pay. And somewhat some of the excuses is funny.

`There's been 5 people mentioning about flat tyre.
and 3 people mentioning road damage, and their time killed over there.

`And there's 3 people borrowed money straight after getting their pay. And I hate 3 of them.

`They are such lazy workers, and yes today is the only day they running around volunteered to work overtime.

Geezy.

Oh. Siti has been extremely noisy since I'm home, quarckling around and there's this day mum and I standing behind the house, talking.

" Mum, Siti has been noisy recently."
"WHO'S SITI?"



*grr, Alvin.*
"the goose."
"oh, that. we're setting her free behind the factory let her quarck there."
"just give it to uncle for their christmas night, roast it."
"yeah."







"HOLD IT. THAT'S TURKEY"
Mum then blinked, "oh, yeah."

see where I get the funny genes from now?


Has not been signing in for MSN recently.
Dad has been saying me touching the computer too much and now let me predict the future.

He has been scolding me :" Can't you do something else? You've been playing computer since you're home."

I will start drawing, and he'll say :" Can't you do something else? You've been drawing and playing computer since you're home."

I will start playing the piano, he'll say :" *copy and paste*Can't you do something else? You've been drawing and playing computer and playing the piano since you're home."

and I ask :" What you want me to do?"
He'll say:" You're 18.Think yourself."

And see where I get the bad hinting genes from now?

5 Comments:

Blogger wreck of the day said...

I love your drawing =)

October 9, 2007 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

haha thanks.
first time trying it.

October 9, 2007 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger samantha said...

LOL so funny.. bout the playing too much computer thingie.. haha... u drew that pic??? coool mannn... so similar!! =D

October 11, 2007 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Keat said...

i (L) felix saw.

October 12, 2007 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

lol.
I(L) you too. mwahaha

October 12, 2007 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home