Sunday, October 28, 2007

Mweh

Went to the Perlis Mid Valley today.
I mean, Pauh, Perlis Mid Valley.

I am supposed to look for onions and garlics. Mum's making something nice soon.
So I went in, look around, not exactly around, but look 5rounds and I freaking can't find the onions and garlics. And I wonder why I am mad. I mean,

HOW CAN A PERLIS MID VALLEY BE A PERLIS MID VALLEY WITHOUT ONIONS AND GARLICS !!??


So anyway, I walked to the counter, acting like I am out of patience looking for the stuffs I'm looking for, with my arm laying on a rack, basically posing, asking the taukeh inside.

"EXCUSE ME." no shit, I seriously said "excuse me" in English, by accident. The uncle must be calling me acting high class already by then,

"WHERE is onions and garlic?"

The uncle stared at me, smiling.
I was like, smile what smile, never see people pose before meh, manatau he blurted out saying,





"Your arm is laying on it."
Then my eyeball rolled to my right.


Believe me, that is freaking embarrassing, for 5 rounds I walking in the store like I am preparing to shoplift something in a Perlis, I mean Pauh, Perlis, airconless Mid Valley, acting high class asking where is the friggin onion and garlic and in the end it's right beside the entrance of the shop.

Ashamed, I brought the two things and quickly get on my car, sorry, my bike and vroommed home and placed my head nicely in the blanket and cry like a baby.

And I said to myself I am not going out for the next 2 weeks.
And I went Kangar makan laksa with my friends just now.


WHAT. People ajak takkan tak bagi muka tak keluar kan.
Then we're at my friend's house where her sister is sitting for SPM soon, worried about her add maths, she's so confident failing it haha. So we're acting pro, saying "aiyah add math come come come i teach you" and three of us stared at one question for minutes and in the end giving up trying.

Then when my friend drove me home, asking me what am I going to do here for the two months, stayed at home all the time.

Answer : Do Maths.
We shall see how it goes.

3 Comments:

Blogger samantha said...

LOL FELIX!!! so funny!!! hahahaha... next time, open ur eyes big big ya... hahahaha

October 31, 2007 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Felix said...

hahahahaha.
complaining my eyes too small is it.

=_________=

October 31, 2007 at 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, that was funny haha.
poor you.

wreckoftheday

October 31, 2007 at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home