Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pure gah.

Unforgetable.

First thing I know is that my ugh-ly-high-class-supposed-to-success-hide-in-the-car-suprise-plan
apparently failed.



yeah cik, you got me =(
While I was sneaking from the front trying to starting hiding at the back of the car

While you,
started ... wailing, no, screaming in public, with the hand covering the mouth and the face got so red and you cried.


Classic, and..... suprised.
Thought YOU are the one that supposed to be suprised, at least more than I do.
Felt bad at the first place, didn't know you'll cry on spot straight, even you yourself don't know why, but thanks Alvin for helping everything up and I'm glad to, at least, seeing both of you that day, the last time in year 2007, I reckon'.

and oh,
the next thing I know is
( after the duck chasing and the stupid Amazing Grace shoo-bee-doo-wap),

I'm, omfgwtf-ly back to Perlis, two days after I left the town,
and NO, I didn't left my underwears here that I am so desperate I need them back so I rushed back and get it.

Demonstration, Perlis people going to KL , Kampung Baru?, dangerous, home, safe.
Dad's information, wonder if it's believable.

And my aunt went out buying food in case there's a curfew. *snorts*





I felt stupid doing this, the whole coming back thing, while I can ( I am) going to stay in Kepong going no where since I seriously got no where to go though I get back there, though though I know you're worried about my safety, but coming back and hide would be a lilllllll' too over for me.And where is the freaking Kampung Baru. Doesn't mean it's near though both area's name started with a K.

So once again, my day is saved, in the jungle.
Thanks to,

the Powerpuff Engineer Mr.Ong, for telling my father about everything =)
I feel safer here.





Q : What does a Santa Claus said when he saw 3 blondes standing together.
A : HO HO HO.

Lixie, out.

6 Comments:

Blogger wreck of the day said...

Ho Ho Ho, haha!
good one!
how's the singing competition thing?

December 14, 2007 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger ocaender said...

I has been to teh nu taylors library.

Makes up for an otherwise dismal campus. Arau boy, it is expensive. I hope we do well.

December 17, 2007 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

yorsh = =

it's.....nothing much.
i am wondering why am i doing nothing as well = =



oh ho ho dougie
i hope we do well tooo

December 17, 2007 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger lilian the villain said...

hey felix!! hiding? car? sounds familiar.. hahaha. this time my boy is driving you. lol

December 19, 2007 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Felix said...

your boy



phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwit

December 19, 2007 at 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

293视频聊天室最开放 , 康福视频聊天室最开放 , 国外聊天室哪个最开放 , 真正免费聊天网页 , 都秀视频聊天下载 , 都秀视频聊天大厅 , 爱情人网 , 中年交友聊天网 , 同城情人网 , 同城交友聊天视频

June 21, 2022 at 4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home