Monday, February 25, 2008

One down

so many more to go.

What's with your face and the statement of Felix-I-don't-know-you-blog.
But yeah, I need a new blog skin, no time to do one so ahem ahem cough cough you know what to do. =D

Photomontage, completed, am very happy that we finally got it done, after so many tension and stressed out and just at the same day, things happened.

One guy from our SABD course, our intake has passed away. Ms.Shereen announced this to us right before our photomontage presentation, can't believe I still have the ala-ala-feeling until she mentioned the name, Amar. Then it gave me the chills, straight to the bones, for seconds I can't really breath well, my heart is beating fast. He's the guy sitting in front of me, in my TE2 class.Though I don't really know him that well, but it's unbelievable, he's now.... gone.




GONE. Just like that.
Unbelievable.
One car crash, 4 people, 1 passed away, 2 coma and 1 ICU.
So he has to be the unlucky one. I really don't like to listen this kind of news, even the unlucky person is someone I just glanced through, heard of him, my god he's in my class for effing 6 weeks, and he's now passed away.

Dear Amar, someone sitting beside Lamia,
someone that mentioned about the marrying a fat rich old lady,
someone that I just get to see his back every time in TE2 class.
someone that I will nod my head and greet to when I saw him around college
someone I don't know that well,
someone from Dubai,

You rest in peace, okay.


I really don't know what else to say. Can't stand the impact, of knowing someone passed away, even he's someone I barely knew. Teddy said, his Building Materials 2nd Assignment is now a group of 4 people. Before I manage to ask why, then I know Amar is in his group. Caroline knew him better, how does she feel?


bad. I feel really bad.






One down, Photomontage
Design Theory presentation in 2 days.
Comparative Analysis in 2 weeks.
Technical English research draft in 1 week.
Design Communication Perspective plan in 1 week.

cheebye Building Materials assignment ,
IT IS THE MOST STUPIDEST ASSIGNMENT EVER !
singing / drama about one materials,
in one week time,




LIKE WORSHIPING THE MATERIALS LIKE THAT.
OH MY GOD CONCRETE YOU ARE THE BEST
I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU
YOU ARE SO STRONGGGGGG, LET ME FEEL THAT HARD TEXTURE OF YOU.



I just can't take Hayati anymore.
She just drives me crazy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

trust me..i know how it feels...
im sure he has gone to a better place. sometimes its just fate i guess.. sigh...
its so sudden..i know...

February 26, 2008 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

*hugs*
what else i can say.
take care.

February 26, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home