Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Holler on

yah, so, KTM has been a bitch recently. Delayed 15 minutes. 30 minutes. 40 minutes. 2 hours.







Eff yes you heard that, TWO HOURS.
Poonam shit.
woops, I just said that.

And one interesting part, about their announcement.

" Tuan tuan dan puan puan, perkhidmatan tren ke Rawang akan tiba dalam masa tiga puluh minit, harap maklum, Ladies and gentlemen, the train to Rawang will be arriving in another thirty minutes time, thank you."


Right, for the sake of courtesy, yes you're welcome.

AND YOU FUCKING THANK ME FOR LISTENING TO YOUR DELAY DELAY SHIT?



NO FRIGGIN APOLOGIZES? NONE !? NONE !!!??



you must be kidding me, Mr. Budi Bahasa Budaya Kita.
Turtle speed and master in delay and rude Segambut people. yes KTM you rawk.

So I'm ass busy recently, once felt that there's a burden I've let go, there comes another one. Outwardly you look stressed, inwardly you're enjoying it. Then you thought about it and started giggling alone and people will thought architecture students are insane.

Which it makes you think, though, whether since when your lifestyle are forced to change this way round. And who say architecture students are boring. I basically laugh like mad everyday hanging out with them. It's so fun that, you, YES YOU, that studying that lame shit course thinking of changing course to MINE. haha.


yes them, and oh shit, so you saw me with that hair, NoOoOoOoO~

Rachel and Jee Yeong and WeiXiong and Billy and Samuel are changing course, tomorrow. sad.







Currently the state of busyness is slowly climbing to the peak of the whole semester, where all the assignment carrying the most marks starting to pile up and will kill the crap outta you and then you started thinking, oh shit there goes my 9k. yes. 4 months, 9k. So Felix you better not screw up, or else you swallow the screwdriver I tell you.

2 research papers, Felix, your english, your he-she-you-dun-friggin-care english.
one drawing and two rendering,
one final assignment,
one bunch of materials to study.

Buck up.




Might blog about the Malacca trip, might blog about the Singapore trip, might blog about Wei Ling gallery.
might not blog about the Malacca trip,
might not blog about the Singapore trip,
might not blog about Wei Ling gallery.


*Jack bumped around*

"Excuse me excuse me, do you know who is Wei Ling?"
"
Yeah. I am Wei Ling"




Shit damn malu.
Gawsh havent talk to Alvin and Melanie and Melody for ages.
Glad I've called them recently and talked. It feels good to talk to someone you haven't talk to for such a long time. Um, see you guys on Saturday =)




I lazy to tell, go check your calendar what's on next tuesday.
It's a public holiday.









I'm off to work now, one more thing.





Happy Birthday Mum, and you know I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home