Saturday, April 05, 2008

Kill me

Dear Happy students;

Life is good, right? Don't waste your precious life away.. How to feel good..?? First of all feel good about yourself..you are beautiful, inside and out, be good to yourself by doing good things .. do all your work on time ..will make you feel good.. study hard to achieve good grades..make you feel good about yourself..smile to yourself and others ..you have your heart smiling to the world.. and the whole world smiles back at you.. Life is definitely GOOD..

Okay back to your assignment 3..submission is on the 11th April 2008..no extension allowed.. penalty will be imposed on late submission... Good Luck

See examples of report given in the assignment folder.

Life is worth living..

Love everyone of you kids;

Happy Mummy







I don't get you.
WHAT THE FUCK

I am scratching my head off for your final assignment thanks to your sucky explaination and oh-so-useful-information-that-you-posted-on-
bb-but-it's-fucking-not-helping-images.


and you want me to believe life is good.
I am thinking of jumping off the building after seeing that, too bad my house is a double storey.



WHAT THE FUCK?






WAIT, THAT IS THE FUCK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home