Saturday, June 07, 2008

Little did I know

--------

to much drama happened in this house recently.
omfgcanttakeitsooldstillsomuchdrama

get a life man, I mean,
you already spent almost your whole life in your own little drama.

fish?

---------

p/s : So I just found out how to get into Li Hui's Xanga.
So she mean it, she update damn often over there.

---------


So hi friends, day.....err..@#$ at home. Lost count.
The dogs are really getting annoying, Norman ( originally John, then Yawn then now Norm. shitpronounciationstopchangingmydog'snamewth.) has not been returning to his own cage since day 36 Felix is in KL, where my parents has no free time walk out the back door every single morning and yell his name out loud and make sure he really entered the cage and spent the whole day in there, instead of getting out there fuck some bitches, which apparently he did. Waliao brought them back summore. So there're 3 female dogs here the last time I came back, and this time, 2 of them MIA and there's 2 new one. Dayum John you playa.

Speaking about Norman, he called few days ago. Saying hi and saying he's going to Bangkok and said bye. Not suprised that he called since I am like the Mas-Thai-border-Mowgli. Happy Holidays Norman, sorry I can't meet you there. Cause Thailand is not as small as Perlis that "now, everyone can fly". No, not Thailand.




Dear you,
























SURPRISE !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN !!


gimme a call when you see this.
tak percaya I ingat your birthday kan !






fine, Happy Birthday to my brother and also my brother as well. Boy and Yuan.
You guys should be so honoured that you all have the same birthday with Agong man ! How much I wish any politician was born on April Fool........kay, not. I rather be unique.

  • So dear brother, you have the voucher, keep it with you, the my-brother-is-belanjaing-me-sushi-once-we-get-back-to-KL-voucher. Another year filled with arguments and disagreement. Anyhow anyhoo, you're still the brother, the one and only one. Happy Birthday.

  • As for Yuan, so sorry I couldn't send you off or whatever, and it's too early to wish you all the best in Australia cause Malaysian people do it, the last minute best.




Dear people in KL, Kuantan, wherever. I missed you all so much. and Marie owe me dinner.
Dear people in Perlis, where the arse are you all,
JOM SEAFOODDDDD !!
IKAN BAKAR !!


right, I am lost again. off.
immagettinganewcameraomfgixusixusiwuvyou!



edit : the minute I posted this up, I thought I got the wrong Agong.
hell macam mana laaaa I pass my Malaysian Studies.














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home