Wednesday, June 25, 2008

okay. i know.

Of so many days didn't update myself. Yes I deserve to die being shot right at the forehead.


Few days ago, received a sms from someone, asking.

"Guess who's back?"

Random. Randomrandomrandomrandom.
It was quite random I friggin' swear. And people that supposed to be back at this time are the PE4rians studying in the UK.

Okay so I started my list of elamination
If the person is _________, he/she might say...

Ming :" yo. i'm back."
Keat :" the eagle has landed."
Lilian :" weeee~~~ i am back !!!"
Nicky :" Hello. Nicky here. and I'm back."
Sing Kwan :" * he will either call or msn.* "
Wan Yie :" nahhhh she won't call."
Ee :" *hop around*"

So as the list get smaller and smaller.
I just reply the message hantam a few possibilities , imagine their faces saying that line.

So I am right. It's Farah. haha.
And I got scolded for keep on guessing other people. So welcome home people and shit you guys are starting internship soon. Lilian owes me a kick at the balls. Wait. You have no balls. Sien.


Anyway we should meet up soon since I am going back soon.Yayz.

Random plugins.
  • I am going for DATUM
  • I am going to Kuantan.
  • I am buying a new camera.
  • I owed Douglas alotsa money.
  • Marie owes me dinner.
  • Lai Meng owes me........something. Dun care.

Went for a blood test, for fun, and damn stupid doctor can't see my veins, poking my hands for couple of time. All the time sitting there I was thinking, mahai GO BLOOD GO, JUST GET SUCKED INTO THE STUPID THING GAHHHHHHH. Cause after he found the veins after attempts, he started moving the needle around inside my hand. It's ticklish and mahai pain at the same time. Yes Laugh.



Anyway I will get to know whether I got cancer or whatever blood disease and finally, after 19 years, my blood type the morning before I get back to KL.


So yes another post with no photos. Toodles.
Btw, check out my youtube pages. Added something new.
Comments are always welcomed please.




Julia Nunes is very cute. Thank you Jason.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

the eagle has landed.

June 27, 2008 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Felix said...

see i am right =)

July 1, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home