Thursday, June 26, 2008

OMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Okay, I know that people are going to film the whole Dragonball into movie.

I know Goku and whatever whatever is going to be in played by a bunch of angmos.
And my brother and I gave this face [-_____-] when we found out about it.
Forgive me that my Dragon Ball comics collection ( FULL, collection ) is in mandarin.

When I bumped into this guy called Yamcha. I don't know who the hell is he.



Okay, so there's Goku Gohan Goten, Tien Shin Han, Piccolo, Vegeta, Frieza, Trunks,
but WHO THE HELL NAME THEMSELF YAMCHA.
Until I googled images of Yamcha. Then I saw this.

then I was staring at this picture for like, seconds.
The only thing popped into my brain is,





aren't this Gohan?
okay I need to go back to my room and reread everything. I sucked big time.


Little did I know, was watching P.S I Love You movie and stopped half way. Today then I found out that, James Marsters, um, acted in P.S I Love You as Sharon's husband - John, appears to be OMG ! PICCOLO HAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Now speaking about P.S I Love You, the movie is a lil'bit disappointing when I watched it and stopped half way thanks to the stupid external harddisc. Was watching and at the same time scoring, hey-this-is-not-in-the-book-what-the-hell-what-is-this-what-is-that-why-Hilary-Swank-sang-so-well-one-what-that-hell-is-Daniel-doing-there-in-the-pub-at-the-first-place-standing-beside-Holly's-mum. And yeah moving on. I just stopped half way and I am that disappointed ady, just don't know how is it overall. Anyway that's what happens when you know, you read a book then you watch the show. You start to compare. Oh wellness.

Okay, I laughed for this.

Leprechaun: Are you Holly Kennedy?
Holly Kennedy: If I am will you sing at me?
Leprechaun: Yes.
Holly Kennedy: No, I'm not.
Leprechaun: Please don't make this an issue. I gotta sing and deliver a letter.
Holly Kennedy: A letter? What's the song?
Leprechaun: Ya I'm 'gon be there.
Holly Kennedy: Oh please don't, just give me the letter.
Leprechaun: I could get reported!
Holly Kennedy: By who? The leprechaun union?
Leprechaun: You know, I was in an off-Broadway play with Al god damn Pacino I don't need this shit. Want the balloons?
Holly Kennedy: No.
Leprechaun: Fine!



And last note about Dragonball.




PLEASE SHAVE HIS HEAD BALD
AND GIMME MY MASTER ROSHI BACK !

2 Comments:

Blogger zhenlong25 said...

YAMCHA was that guy who became Master Roshi 3rd students after Goku and Krullin...the long hair guy who was a bandit that used the wolf punch( don't know the name) it was way way infront of dragon ball series...Goku was still a kid!

July 8, 2008 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger Felix said...

iknow


i mean

i know, finally after i ran into the room and flip back that time


樂天。 = =

July 8, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home