Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tagged, by Li Hui

1. Do you have a blog?
- No I don't. I wonder whose blog is this.

2. Where is it?
- Go to Links at the sidebar, and click Lo Ki Jun. There it is.

3. How long have you been blogging?
- Since the beginning of A Levels. January 06'.

4. How did you first start blogging and why?
- Why blogging? First it was just for fun, thought that, hey everyone can have their own website, why can't I therefore I've created the blog. How? Just,


JOM.

5. What do you write in your blog?
- Stuffs

6. What kind of a blog is it?
- Lifestyle. I tried to keep my Architecture stuff blog as one and this as another. But I phailed to update both so frequently. Therefore this is the active one.

7. How many hits do you get a day?
- I don't know. Didn't really check.

8. Do you have pictures on your blog?
- Yes I do.

9. Do you put your real name on your blog?
- Yeah, Lo Ki Jun what.

10. Does everyone know you have a blog?
- Who's "everyone"?

11. What is your favourite blog site? Live Journal, Blogger, Xanga, or Other?
- Blogger.

12. Who is allowed to visit your blog?
- "Everyone"?

13. Do you want to be a famous blogger?
- no. I don't wanna end up in jail or a Potato Chips advertisement.

14. Is it important that you go on your blog everyday?
- Yes. Just to check who left a comment or messages.

15. Is blogging important to you?
- Yes, stuff that you never heard from me in person you can find out here.
I think.



Now tag people :







oh. before anything.
sorrya Ki Jun take you as example.
1. Lo Ki Jun
2. Marie Tan
3. Chunnymomo
4. Chow Zhen Long
5. Shibi Mok
6. Siow Zhen Yang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home