Sunday, September 28, 2008

what a show and a pen made you

I'm trying to write like an architect.


Here you go, second day being bored at home.


If you're asking me what about my assignments?
Hurhur, there's always a time when you feel like saying, tomorrow lah.


So, I can't believe I am actually watching this show, now, episode 12, and going on. It's really something like Hero, friends said must watch, and you watch, and you got hooked. If you got this 2 weeks like me, or even, 2 free days, go ahead and finish the first season.

I have 3, or 4-to-be-episodes of Heroes season 3, some pushing daisies, some Nobuta ( if i am that rajin to bring around my external hard disc ), um Friends,








and assignments coming up. Tomorrow lah, tomorrow lah.


"Why are you talking like that, like American."

- cousin, commented on the way I talk last night.


Narrator of Gossip Girl :" XOXO..

said in unison, "Gossip Girl."






damn, oh no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home