Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Analogy

word for the day, Punctuality.



so I waited, so she waited,
so you're not here,
so I yawned, and she yawned,
late for 25 minutes, late for few hours,
I'm pissed, she's pissed,
I stared at her, she didn't look back,
so you're not here,

I was wondering, she's wondering,
what's the reason this time,
which part is not right this time,
so you're not here.






So you're here.
I'm delighted, she's delighted,
I stand in the crowd, she stand alone,
and I lost you again, and she lost you again,
30 minutes, wonder for how long.

I showed you middle finger, she just stared back and complain.


So you're here.


I don't know how long we can take this
Responsibility. which alphabet are you talking about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home