Monday, October 20, 2008

saw, retard.

Fiona was telling me today, of how my name has randomly came into discussion during the replacement class for Building Construction last Friday.

How Saw
Lip Tat has transformed into Saw Eye Tat and Saw Nose Tat.


I laughed like mad in the library. Mad I tell you.
Thanks
JJ, it's very creative of you, seriously.

Having a surname like
Saw is very rare I guess.

But of people find it funny is a very common thing.
Um, no sarcasm around, not ranting at all,
For your information, in case you're wondering, I'm not angry with it,
It's actually quite cool I should say, honest.

I mean I used to be annoyed and hate people making fun with my name,
but yeah, it has been years since I last complain to other people of how people make fun of my name. Let see how creative my friend is now, shall we?


"I saw Felix Saw sawing the see saw in the park, but the see saw that Felix Saw is trying to saw is...."

- Kairi Lim, the lame girl.


"Saw Retard"
- Douglas Wan, coursemate.


"Felix Sososososososososososo saw rry"
-Low Lai Ming, lala.


So here comes the main part,
Was sitting in the train just now, Marie was with me. And she repeated the story about how they all discuss about the lip and the nose and the eye.

Marie :"So JJ say la, oh, he's Saw Lip Tat, then I am Saw Eye Tat.



and the brother is Saw Nose Tat."
Felix :"Oh, eh, I really got one brother la."
Marie :"ohohoh! what's his name?"
Felix :"Lip Sin."




"Lip Sin Tat?"
















I don't know what to say Marie, you win.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kairi said...

LOL i didn't know I am quoted. yay.
thank you! as a reward i will make more beautiful sentences.

October 30, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home