Monday, November 24, 2008

Ah, bitch, Jason.

click to enlarge

So, Jason got me laughing, almost 12 o'clock in the midnight. Do go to his blog to find out why.
Here, http://mcspiky.blogspot.com/2008/11/ole-ole-bali.html


So , there are something here I would like to clarify, [with the condition after you read his post.]
Apparently there's some misinterpretation going on around the blog. What la Jason don't know how to read expression one. Geez. The photos are apparently wrongly captioned. But anyway here are some photos of me, taken by Jason, although, not the DSLR, I guess we're okay with it, after hundreds of time scolding him, yeah another camera,

as I quoted from his blog,

then the Felix damn bad lor,
tempted me with his ice cream.

Then I took a group picture.

that slappable Low Lai Ming wasnt paying attention
she is the only one not smling... damn spoil the picture lor. what a bitch.

Jonathan, Justin, Megan (disturbing ppl) and Felix.
I was the photographer.
See? spoil everyones mood.

then after makan at McDs. I had to go to teach a class in California Fitness around 6 ish. They all cried when i left, they miss me mar. then i took a picture of it too.

Felix cried until damn cham lor.




Zoom In.



So, yeah, Jason, I won't blame you for keep on switching our shirt color with that sucky camera, and also forgotten about your DSLR. Here's what we actually thought, that you misinterpreted.





just so you know lah, in case later you say I outcast you pulak. Next time remember to bring the awsek tau. Say sorry Felix Saw, bitch.

Anyway, Ole Ole Bali was fun with blur pictures, sad. Short, fun and sweet. That's suitable enough to describe my semester 2, and also the dinner. Happy Holidays to you guys, I will see you when I see you. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home