Wednesday, November 26, 2008

See picture then you shall know who.



Knowing you is purely fun. In a I-wish-i-could-strangle-you-until-you-die fun.
Knowing that you know a lot of things, knowing that you don't know a lot of things.



"Have you heard before this song, in the radio, a girl sing one,
front part got guitar strumming."

I didn't know you asked the same thing to Kijun too.
Do you know there's like thousands of female singers,
their song all front part got guitar strumming one?
"nonono, recently only, the chorus got, like, *singing* stayyyyy"

And in the end you figured out yourself, when you're lying on your bed.
Wonderful, no, is, sexy. Heyheyyyyyy.

--------

seriously, take that dumbbell off your car.
do something normal when you're facing traffic jam,
sing out loud, curse other car drivers, sketch, whatever,
just, take, it out. it's damn inappropriate.

--------

excuse me, do you know how to get to Sentul by taking KTM.
oh, I'm going that way too, follow me.
Hi I'm Jack.
Hi I'm Felix.
*take out ipod and listen*
*stoned*


You're a very special friend, you know, hate you but I like you. Haha, the designs you did for your AA application portfolio, the sketches that you've learnt from your friends from work, that confidence coming out from your mouth before you got on stage, how you compared 3 gyms and betrayed the one you go to in the end, and put all of them into your presentation. How you tell me where to find copy and paste in Photoshop, and stuff. You're very special.


Thought I can't find a nicer photo. But,



happy birthday, guanxiong.
it's sexy, to know you. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home