Thursday, November 06, 2008

Tagged

The last person to tag you is: Li Hui

What relationship of you with her is:
Binos. Binoculars.

Your 5 impression towards her:
a. sesat
b. outward chelsea inside mu.
c. camwhore sial
d. very friendly
e. cuddly

The most memorable thing that he/she had done for/with you.
- oh, sitting at the chinese food court every morning performing THE WAIT.

The most memorable thing that he/she has say to you.


If he/she becomes your lover, you will..:
- take off her binocular. XD

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..:
- find a new binocular. XD XD

If he/she becomes your lover , he/she has to improve on..:
- her sesat-ness I guess, cause I'm the impatient one.

If he/she becomes your enemy , the reason is..:
- I broke her binocular? or I stole her boyfriend, WHICH is impossible.

The most desirable things to you to do to him/her:
- Don't know.

The overall impression to her:
- ah, she's too nice lah.

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
- idk, you tell me!

The character for you for yourself is?
- hyper

On the contrary , the thing you hate about yourself is?
- being, careless
- and my english

The most ideal person you want to be is?
- definitely not I.M.Pei.
-wong guannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hahahahaha
- don't know lah.

For the person who cares and likes you, say something about/to them.
- thank you. appreciate it.


I tag:
1 Shibi Mok
2 Low Lai Ming
3 Jason Ooi
4 Marie Jacqueline Tan G-Ming
5 Douglas Wan, you,don't,do,tags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home