Tuesday, December 23, 2008

5 days


Yorshee,
my trip back has been delayed yah.
Aunt ffked me so only going back like...28th I think.


So yes my result is out, male toilets without urinals has screwed me upside down.
And my CGPA dropped. So, it's not a good thing, but at the same time it's not a bad thing.

Only registered for Studio, eye bulged when I saw the price for only Studio. So expensive for one subject, hopefully the rest will be cheaper. I don't want to see five digits coming out in my Semester fees again.

People asked, that I only come back once in a while, am I happy to be home.
Well to be frank back in Perlis is not a great thing to shout about, but of course it's not a bad thing. Maybe this trip was special, of having special events to attend, and also, dad's business problems landed at the same time too, so it was hell doing both of them, when there are people scolding you glaring at you doing it. I got to drive around like nobody's business, speeding 120 over the highway *ahem*, sleep on a four-legged-queen-size-bed[instead of just a mattress] all by myself with my dog beside me, number of text sent for one day >3 [except result day], jack called once in a while, and that's it.

So, Mum's not going to KL, it's disappointing but the reason given is acceptable.
No mother-and-son-shopping-for-chinese-new-year,
another year without her sitting beside me countdown for new year,
it's disappointing but it's okay I guess.

So, sister is coming back for New Year.
We don't have the UK last year, and this year we don't have the Aussie.
Another year incomplete.

Christmas is in 2 days,
just now the TV News reporter asked me whether I've prepared for Christmas,
I laughed and stared at my father, and yelled out a loud NO.
It's some sort of a useless obvious hint, knowing the fact that my family only do
hanging-LED-lights-over-a-kid-height-christmas-tree celebration..

Boohoohoo, a bad day.


i will be seeing you in another 20++ days ady horh.
Have fun with my brother and sister at the meantime first yeah

under Lai Ming's influence, I've been calling him baby baby baby baby baby recently

not good, he's a he.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gawd you are so disgusting stop acting cute and pose in front of the camera with you dog you are making me sick with that huge grin on your face

January 1, 2009 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

oh hhahahahahaha
chill bro chill.

well.
so that didn't work out. hahahaha.
i believe i will make you sicker without the grin on my face hahaha so i better stick to grinning.

March 2, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home