Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Back in the jungle

So humans I am finally home, after that 7 hours long ride and the 3 hours of suffering pee-alert, yes I'm finally back in the jungle, where I belong.


Now you may imagine me running hopping topless in slow motion, in a rubber estate where butterflies and mosquitoes berteman-teman di kiri dan kanan ku. But anyway yeah it's special being home. I didn't do the drop-the-luggages-and-fly-to-my-mum-and-cried thing, I don't have special demand for certain food or dishes that I've been longing for so long at KL, I didn't jump into my bed and kiss and lick the bed sheet, I am, just, in peace.

Got home, say hi to my dog, dropped my bags in my room, went to shower, saw mum gardening outside, carried the dog in my arms and walked outside barefooted, sitting on the I-beams that dad used in his construction projects, and chit-chatted with mum, for 5 minutes, for 5 years. that's about it.

Got home, say hi to my dog, dropped my bags in my room, went to shower, saw mum gardening outside, carried the dog in my arms and walked outside barefooted, sitting on the I-beams that dad used in his construction projects, and chit-chatted with mum, for 5 minutes, for 5 years. that's about it.


MY DOG YOU ASKED?











stupid fella started to bite already.


oh well. oh just found out Jason put my youtube videos in one of his post. gawd so sweet. thankiu.

1 Comments:

Blogger padin said...

cute~

anyway, Hi there :)

nice bloggy~

December 12, 2008 at 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home