Monday, December 01, 2008

View counts

"believe me felix this one sure a lot of people view one."

Haha, Shuren, it's 43 views now. We'll see how it goes in a month time or apa jer lah.

So I am set, leaving on a jetplane-not-so-Pudu Raya-bus back to Perlis, see my parents and my dogs, in, 15 hours time. So they say I can reach in 7 hours, ha, morning bus from KL home? You must be kidding me. See you in another [15+7+2 hours of jam or whatever stopping time] which is 7pm tomorrow.

Went out to buy some stuff today before going back, got this looooonnnngggg list but end up only brought a few. Ignoring the fact that I pretty much can't find everything [boo i am exxagerating] in Perlis, I just stared at my bank account balance blankly. Yes friends, the 500 bucks didn't really help much in making my Atm account a prettier one.

"eh tat, you have buy present for your cousin as a wedding gift, ask me first before you buy cause I can't trust your taste."

yes thanks sis, such compliments. yup, there goes the money for a DKNY perfume for couples.

So I got 2 sisters currently oversea, and I got a brother that just came up with a million reasons of why he cannot go back to Perlis with me this December.Thesis report my skinner-than-yours-ass-ass lahhhhh, 24/7 playing at those lame games downloaded from Yahoo! Games, and you're telling me you're busy. What nonsense.

So yes I am going back alone, attending the wedding alone without my siblings with me, so much for being the closest cousins, and this is how my siblings betrayed me. Well, apparently dad is the only one complaining about my two sisters not coming back for the wedding, so he got all the time to tell me how much it costed to pay for our college fees and stuff and now ignoring the fact that how stupid can it be paying that bucks just to come back to attend one wedding, and then fly back and get back to where they paused in the UK or Australia. I'd be more happier if you spend your time lecturing your eldest son, that used that 153450934 reasons to skip the wedding.

Oh this is supposed to be a peaceful-goodbye-kl-peeps-post and end up I am now, so, furious.


I wonder how people are doing in their Studio Final Presentation today.
I haven't started packing yet.
I am going to order McDelivery, thinking I am not going to eat that for the whole December.

I, am, hungry.



I think I need to spend the next half an hour finding my luggage bag, so I better start now.
See you guys very soon lah, write me a letter if you want to, or email. I like to read long letters and emails saying how miserable your life is without me, right, Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home