Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009

It was, last night, sitting calmly at my cousin's place, watching some show, it is the fireworks at One Utama woke me up from my sleep.

So my uncles and aunts and cousins walked out to the porch and stared at the colorful sky.
The show is long enough to make me think, reflect back what happened a year ago until what happened 5 minutes ago. I'm contented with what 2008 has gave me. I'm thankful for everything.



Then the firework show ended, from afar people shouting cheering honking their cars.

Then we calmly walked into the house and continued our show.
My 2009 begins calmly, I am in neutral, in peace now.

  • I've done my New Year shopping,
    all the shirts and pants I need, got'em.
    All under 300 bucks.
  • I've met someone I missed for a longggg time.
    I started my day happily chatting with them.
  • I saw the ugly side of the my wonderful family just, last night.
    Few hours before everything goes back to nil.

I'm in neutral.
Happy New Year people , be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home