Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Linlin is insane.

The very line of the day.


" I watched Teletubbies when I was young, I watched all 5 of them."
- Ryan Nee aka Linlin.

i photoshopped this extra Lulu

is this how its like huh Rynn? or you watch the wrong cartoon.
Power Ranger kut wehhhh


Okay, got tagged by my awesome Binoculars.

1. Do you think you're hot?
I'm not, Malaysia is.

2. Upload a favourite picture of you.

3. Why do you like this picture?
cause Biri is cute.

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
KLPac, Domino's Pizza, Ms.V's treat.

5. The last song you listened to.
Don't Know Why-Norah Jones, was singing it myself coo.

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Eating own cooked spaghetti.

7. What name do you prefer besides yours?
Alfredo. I du nno.

8. 5 people to tag.
1) Marie
2) Kairi
3) Lai M(e)ng
4) Krystal
5) Shibimok

9. Who is no.1?
Chicken rice queen.

10. No.3 is having relationship with?
Ayam gorengs.

11. Say something about no.5.
A mama to be missed.

12. How about no. 4?
She's funny when she's nervous. Like, very.

13. Who is no.2?
Some random KTM Aunty.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home