Wednesday, February 18, 2009

stress level

i wonder if i am really, really overreacting.






okay,
  • I got a 3dsmax model work need to be done by next Tuesday. or, tomorrow.
  • I got a 1:1 scale stage set to build. The design, material selection, construction method need to be concluded tomorrow, and only tomorrow. And the pressure of the limited budget.
    I'm having a big headache for that now.
  • I still can't find a site for my group, Demolition site, desperately need one.
  • I have, no, clue, what Doris is talking about in class, not that she didn't did her part, it's just that the lecture, is, friggin, boring. And the assignment too. okay I'm not supposed to think of that yet.
I met this senior, Li Ming, in computer lab on Monday. He's like, hey, don't be too gung-ho about everything yet, you still got a longgggg way to go. So, yes, he really freaked me out with that line.Now I'm still like usual, stressed up for everything here. I need to learn how to overcome that. Glad that friends around are super helpful.

p/s : I don't think that my 3dsmax lecturer likes me, I wonder if I annoyed him with retarded questions. Bad.
I wanna score 3ds max. Okay I need to do self study.yes.

pause, call from douglas.

okay back. was talking about the wires. hooh.




okay what I need to do tonight.
*self learning about 3dsmax.
*i don't know what else i can do. no 3dsmax.
*figure out the construction method before the meeting tomorrow.

now i wish i know the march intake people better. sigh.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"now i wish i know the march intake people better. sigh."

i don't get it. why?

February 18, 2009 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

cause i can work better with them if i know them better.

i hope they wont just stare at me and say i am a crazy guy hahahaha.

February 18, 2009 at 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, since the two intakes are mashed up together in semester 2, all that we've heard about is that January hates March. so we kinda get offended by that. and some of the January called us March people = lazy and dumb. we know we're not as accomplished as you guys are, but hey, we're nice people. we're trying our best to fit in with you guys. its just that we just need to be cool with each other.

=) and hey, you ain't crazy! haha. you guys are quite fun sometimes.

February 19, 2009 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

oh today's meeting was actually quite well. at least everyone talks.

the misunderstanding between two intakes need to be fixed lahhh. well i believe that there are lazy people in both intakes and well, i really wanna know who's the "some of the january" you're talking about. well at least i can judge myself whether they are lazy or dumb anot. =)

i believe all we need is time loh. hope things can get better lah. well at least now you need to know, I had fun playing around with you guys. or... syok sendiri.

and yeah, hope the sometimes can become full time lah.

February 19, 2009 at 10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's awesome. just play along. we might click!

February 23, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home