Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sudden thirst.




yeah, I heard the song, in love with it, search for the tabs and cried in front of the computer screen.





It's freaking hard to me, yeah and I was holding a guitar simply strum a few chords and he............he's freaking hammering or....thumbmmering and picking and struming and pawned me.

I wanna learn that song. Badly.


The firework we played last night, the end of my Chinese New Year celebration,



Everything was wonderful.The list of cookies they've made before I reach home.
The one that's salty with sesame on it.
Stayed up the whole night just to finish the house deco.
And we're very proud of this Koi-pond-plan-view idea.
The shutter speed camera trial.
The sushi rolls.
The family reunion.
The new year haircut for our family dog.
Everything.

Aha. and now I'm back in KL. With a guitar in my hand. Yurrrppp I'm that lonely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home