Sunday, March 01, 2009

Orientation.

pika pika
So I was assigned to be the leader of a group.
It was actually weird, to have different group for both Ice-breaking and the main event.
Initially when I first saw my second group I actually hoping that I can get back my Ice-breaking group members cause I thought they were better. But, I, was wrong.

So we walked around KL Train Station and Masjid Negara
Some of them are quiet, some of them are good, some of them are really funny.
"so intellectual"- Darren said.



So we came back with zero-rubbish.
Standing there staring at them discussing about the design, I kinda felt a little bit left out, but it feels good to see them working together despite this is actually the first day they know each other, and they were like, "you, paint the thing" "hey is the calculation correct, i mean, the measurement". Don't sound like first day working together at all.

So my group presented, gosh they were really good speakers.
no this is not my group, but this is where everyone is eye-ing at.

Guess what, my group won the third place, and also the best Speakah!
good job lah Meng and also.......... Carol. yes.

I really like this group, I don't know about the others, but we had fun =)
Once again, I've forgotten some of their names, I'm terribly sorry. But goodjob guys. and enjoy the course, seeya in Melbourne.

ming, carol, azim, linda the tanzania, ...............chinese girl from penang and .......................chinese girl from sabah.
zomg i am so sorry.


other pictures :
two seniorlady. rachel and muiching.
ah someone's face got pimple.
retarded
lix, weihai and muiching.
now then I know where they're eyeing at.
no wonder the face.

yes yes hot ass i got.



zomg ms.V is pregnant, now only i know. ahhhhhhh.
[stop staring, ms.v is not in the picture.]


seniors flooding the top floor. woops, there's shereen.

My group pictures are all with other people. so I only can take from them once they uploaded it or passed it to me. like that lah.

One more thing, Norah Jone cover almost done =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home